003. ❛𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER THREE !  ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡❛YEAH, I NOTICED, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER THREE ! ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡
❛YEAH, I NOTICED, ❜

⋆·˚ ༘ * . . . *cursing*

❛𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 , 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 , 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧❜

||Matt's POV||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆·˚ ༘ *.

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎 pretty, just sitting there, doing absolutely fucking nothing. God damn I was so down bad.

When I kissed her hand at the beach, her body tensed up, then her cheeks reddened, to the point where she couldn't even attempt to hide it. Fear filled my body at what I had done, and I instantly regretted my decision. 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨 , 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫 😖 (If u don't understand, we can't be friends.)

Stress instantly left my body when she looked at me and genuinely smiled, warming my heart.

I didn't want Sammi near me, not after what she did, and I certainly wasn't about to have her ride with me, so I assumed Lanie would tag along.

Thankfully, she agreed and when we left the group, a wave of relief washed over me.

Later on, we sat at a table in the middle of Taco Bell, waiting for our food. Lanie sat across from me, typing on her phone, and I took the time to admire her. She had dark brown wavy hair, that hung just above her hips, her skin was smooth and clear, her makeup was done perfectly, not too much, and her eyes were a deep hazel color. Everything about her was perfect, even her nose, which had a little stud pierced into the right side.

I noticed I had been staring too long because she looked up and our eyes met.

"Sorry, I zoned out." I scratched the back of my neck, looking up as the lady at the counter called us over and we both stood up, walking over to grab the food.

She held the door for me, smiling at her, I thanked her and she nodded in response.

The ride back was quiet and peaceful, no stress, no tension, no awkwardness. When we got back, the boys came over to the car and helped carry everything out to our spot.

"Thanks." Lanie smiled, as I grabbed the bag she held, walking by her side.

"You're welcome." I grinned, looking down at her as her skin glistened in the sunlight.