012. ❛𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER TWELVE ! ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡❛KILLING ME, ❜

ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡
❛KILLING ME,

⋆·˚ ༘ * . . . *real life , dm's , phone call*

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✦⋆ ˚。୨୧

|| Lanie's POV||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
˚ · • . ° .

𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 Matt was killing me, it hurt in every single muscle, in every single place, at every single moment of the day. I knew he was sorry, and with as much as I wanted to forgive him, I couldn't.

That was, until everything happened. Until the moment I stood with him outside of iHop. I seriously couldn't stay upset, not at him. He had every reason to think that, at least I thought so. Yeah, he hurt my feelings, but it was for a good cause, sort of...

He was afraid, but he couldn't just come to me and tell me, because he would've had to admit his feelings before that day, and that would have made things honestly worse. My heart was jumping at the sound of him saying he loved me, like actually loved me.

That day, we finished our food and went to the movies, just enjoying our day while it lasted.

That was a month ago, and Today, me and Wendy stood in our dorm, reading over the list of things we needed to bring with us. I had texted Noah to tell him I was bringing Wendy, and he agreed since the invitation allowed a plus one, and he also offered to purchase her ticket, hell it was the least he could do, right?

I zipped my suitcase, letting out an exhausted sigh. Wendy kept me up until 3 am last night, going over our list of things we needed, and I was honestly so tired considering we woke up at 7 today. 7 in the morning!

School had already ended three weeks ago, and we had spent the last week planning ahead of time, this summer, this trip, the flight, everything. Everything was perfect. Everything had to be perfect.

Matt was bringing the two boys with him to pick us up and drop us off at the airport, "No really, I don't mind, babe." Matt said, leaning down to kiss my forehead as Chris was in the back helping with our luggage.

"Thank you, Matt. Really." I smiled, burying my face into his chest. I really was going to miss our late night trips to McDonalds, and our trips to the beach in the middle of the night.

It's only for three weeks, I had to remind myself.

Wendy cleared her throat from behind us, where we stood still holding each other. "You ready?" She asked me, and I looked up at Matt one last time before I nodded.