001. ❛𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER ONE !  ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡❛WHO'S THAT GUY, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER ONE !
ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡
❛WHO'S THAT GUY, ❜

⋆·˚ ༘ * . . . *real life , dm's , imessage*

||Lanie's POV||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
˚ · • . ° .

"𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐔𝐘 you were talking to?" Wendy asked, her left arm linked with my right arm as we walked out of the party.

I had already waved to Matt and Chris as I seen Wendy coming our way from the crowd, a confused expression on her face that I could almost instantly read.

"Oh, I just sat with him and his brother and talked to pass time, you were taking longer than expected." I said, smiling at her. Yeah okay, if you consider exchanging numbers and instagram pages as 'talking' , then yeah, we were talking.

"Wait, so you mean to tell me, you walked up to them? 2 hot guys?" She eyed me for a split second before returning her focus to our car that was parked a few yards away from where we stood outside of the party house.

"Uh, no. It was just Matt, the guy sitting on the couch beside me. He seemed lonely and bored, as did I, so I tried to pass some time, then I realized he was waiting on his brother, the other guy." I rolled my eyes as she squealed.

"You know his name?" Her eyes widened, smiling at me.

"I mean, yeah. It's normal to ask someone their name when you're talking to them," I laughed dryly, kind of nervous as I lied to her. "We exchanged numbers." I said quickly, squinting my eyes shut as I prepared for her manic episode.

"The name 'Matt' is kind of basic, but he's cute and it suits him so I like it- wait what the actual fuck!? You said you guys were just 'talking'. Thats way more!" She paused before groaning. "Oh my god, I ruined your moment, I'm literally so sorry." She pouted her lips out, looking at me sympathetically, then she pressed the side of her face into my arm as we approached the car.

As I climbed into the front seat, she climbed into the passenger seat, beaming at me. I quickly connected my phone to the aux and played Scared To Live by The Weeknd, and I buckled up, driving away from the house and towards our dorm.

Once we arrived back at our dorms, I hadn't realized how bad my legs were hurting until I stepped out of the car and nearly collapsed. "The fuck? Don't fall." She snorted through a laugh, causing me to let out a loud cackle that echoed in the silence of the parking lot.

We trailed up to our dorm, checking the time as it was already almost 2 am in the morning. "I'm going to get a shower and then maybe go to bed." I kissed Wendy's forehead as she nodded, plopping down on her bed as soon as we reached our room.