002. ❛𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER TWO !  ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡❛NOBODY WILL GET HURT, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER TWO !
ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡
❛NOBODY WILL GET HURT, ❜

⋆·˚ ༘ * . . . *real life , imessage*

˚ · • . ° .

||Matt's POV||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
˚ · • . ° .

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 Lanie and Wendy yesterday at Denny's I stayed up until 12 in the morning, just thinking about her. The moment I laid eyes on her, she instantly tensed up. Her body was stiff, her eyes were trailing everywhere except my face, and her leg wouldn't stop shaking.

When Chris and Nick walked over, she seemed to call down a little, until Wendy's phone went off and she nearly lost it. I felt sort of guilty for interrupting their lunch, but when I offered for us to leave, she practically begged me to stay.

Today, we had plans to go to the beach, so I got up around 9 am to start getting prepared for the trip. Nick, to my surprise, was already awake, sitting in the living room watching RuPaul, giggling softly at a joke.

Once he noticed me, he looked up and smiled, giving me the reassurance that he was in a good mood. "Good morning," I said, reaching for the refrigerator door. "You're up early." I smiled back.

"Yeah, I had to use the bathroom, and when I returned to my bed I couldn't sleep so I decided to just get up. Is Lanie and Wendy still coming along with us?" He asked, taking a drink of his cherry coke that once sat on the coffee table.

"Yeah, they are. I was just about to message her. Who all is coming, again?" I asked, taking my phone out of the pocket of my sweatpants, waiting for an answer.

"Madi, Nate, Sammy, Nicole, and Tril. Malcolm can't come because he has a meeting." He stared up at me for a moment, then returning back to the TV.

"Oh, its fine. He already told me he's busy all week, anyways, so its no big deal. We have plans to go see that new horror film in the theatre next weekend, anyway, so he can just come with us then." I took out the apple juice and reached for a clean glass.

"Wear something kind of warm, its supposed to be 40 degrees out today, and make sure Lanie and Wendy know that too. I already told everyone else, although I'm not so sure about Sammy, she's hard-headed. Especially since she always feels the need to impress you." He winked, nearly gagging me.

"Absolutely not, I do not like her. At all." I gave him a quick side-eye, taking note that he rolled his eyes.

"I didn't say you did. She just, I don't know, has attachment issues to you. I heard she threatened Lanie." My neck snapped in his direction.