006. ❛𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐢 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER SIX !  ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡❛THE BOY I CLAIMED TO HATE, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ CHAPTER SIX !
ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡
❛THE BOY I CLAIMED TO HATE, ❜

⋆·˚ ༘ * . . . *real life , imessage*

||Lanie's POV||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
˚ · • . ° .

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 touch her?" Tears welled in my eyes, feeling instant regret of the way I treated him.

"No, Mel- don't cry please, I can't take anymore of me hurting you." He said, reaching out to grab my arm closest to him.

"Matt, I was so mean- I yelled at you, I fucking ignored you!"

"You didn't know! Lanie, I'm not upset with you, come here." He slid his chair back and gently pulled me to him, adjusting me on his lap as he held me close to his chest. "I'm so sorry, I need you to know how sorry I am." He said, resting his head in the crook of my neck, holding me closer as if it were possible.

"Please, don't be sorry." I shut my eyes tight, breathing in his scent as more tears fell down my cheeks. "I'm the one who should be sorry." He shook his head, shushing me.

"No you aren't, Sammi is, she ruined us." He sniffled, and my heart broke as I heard him let out a small sob, trying to hide it.

"God, I fucking hate this." I said, holding onto him tighter, not wanting to let go. "I missed you." I said, leaning back to look at him. His eyes were red, and his eyebrows were furrowed as he looked up into my eyes.

"I missed you more, Mel, I thought about you every fucking day, I couldn't even sleep. I felt so shitty because I hurt you." He said, burying his head in my chest as my hands rested on his back, and his hands held onto my lower back.

"See, and now I feel bad I made you think like that. I think Wendy hates you." I said, causing him to laugh.

"How will I make her like me again?" Now it was my turn to laugh, resting my head on his shoulder as we held onto each other, breathing softly in each other's presence.

30 minuets ago, I climbed in the car with my arms folded across my chest, and now they were on his shoulders. The shoulders that belonged to the boy I claimed to hate.

✦⋆ ˚。୨୧

We went to get food, and while we were eating I got a message from Wendy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
*𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞*

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞💍 : 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝?

𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.