Chapter #7

Let's get straight to the point... This smut is supposed to be awkward and slightly cringy, this is their first time so ofc they're nervous, don't rush them, next time will be better. 

---///---

"Alex... I am actually ready now," Hermione breathed out quietly and a second of silence filled the room, which made her step back. "Sorry, it was stupid of me-"

"You would like to?" Alexia asked with a smile and Hermione shyly nodded her head.

"Yeah, Alex.", as the soft whisper left from between her pink lips, Alexia walked Hermione to the bed and adjusted her own body on it. Hermione was leaning on the headrest while watching Alexia, who was sitting in front of her, her hand on Hermione's knee at the moment.

"Uhm- Earlier today, I stopped you because... because... Well, I was indeed jealous but also..."

"Yes?"

"Because I- I didn't- I haven't done it yet," Hermione whispered softly and looked up at Alexia to find some sign on her face.

"You haven't had sex yet?" She was curious and Hermione bowed her head, shaking it no. Two soft fingers lifted her chin right after a few seconds and Hermione looked up at now at a smiling Alexia. "Are you still sure you want to?"

"Yes," She breathed out and Alexia moved closer to her on the bed. Hermione's eyes fell onto her lips and Alexia softly leaned in, checking her girlfriend's face before softly brushing her lips over Hermione's, she leaned in even more and they finally kissed.

Hermione had her legs folded under her. She sat between Alexia's knees as Alexia wrapped her hands around Hermione's waist, going slowly on her. The silk of her pyjama was sliding under her fingers and as if Hermione was scared. Hermione slowly slid her fingers into Alexia's hair.

Alexia suddenly pulled away, Hermione looked at her in surprise. She smiled a little and placed her hands on Hermione's hips.

"I want you to stop me when it gets too much or if change your mind, okay, love?"

"Okay," she nodded her head

"May I?" Alexia asks, taking the hem of Hermione's pyjama, once she receives Hemrione's approval she pulls it up. She uncovered Hermione's thighs and her soft skin took her attention as soon as she undressed her. Hermione had only her panties on and she gulped when she saw the look in Alexia's eyes.

"You look beautiful," she breathed out and lowered herself, looking up at Hermione. "May I?"

Hermione didn't get what she was asking for and when she looked down at her, Hermione took a deeper breath. With a soft nod of her head, Hermione gave her permission and Alexia opened her mouth a little and attacked her tit almost immediately. A quiet gasp left Hermione's mouth and she closed her eyes, while her hand flew into Alexia's soft hair, pulling it really softly. 

Hermione moved away from the headrest and Alexia started sucking gently.

A pair of hands was sliding on Hermione's body and once Alexia found the waistband of her panties, Hermione gulped. Alexia softly pulled away from Hermione's nipple and looked up at her, making sure everything was all right.

"Please," Hermione whispered and helped Alexia with lifting her hips. Alexia nodded and she softly took down her panties. When they were out of reach, she dropped them onto the floor.

"Can you lay down for me, baby?" She asked and placed a soft kiss on Hermione's nipple, making it harden.

"Y-yes," Hermione nodded and slowly dropped her body onto the bedsheets, laying in front of Alexia Jackson, who was smiling softly at her.