The Past, Inside The Diary

scene from cafe

The weather was nice, Reyan was wearing a black shirt with rolled up sleeves, his always sober getup. He was reading and shipping his iced americano. And then Sham came, he was with his messy but suited curls and white half sleevs shirt with denim, and a backpack, that always seems like weighed only with its own weight.

Reyan was too much in the notes that he did not relised that somenes has have sitted before him, from last five minute, the Sham was eyeing on him with his curious usual way, black curld hair was half covering his eyes, Sham's never fading sparks in his eyes was looking for Reyan's one sight, it was not that Reyan was too much into notes that he did not realizes he got joined, but it was both off their routeen they both have gotten being used to each others way of interection.

After a long silence Sham decided to break it

Sham, "Hello!"

Reyan closed the notepad

Reyan, "Yeah Hello!"

Sham Tilted his head by getting answer and started carrying the talk further, "So, What're you reading? Let me see too."

Reyan Replied, "Ah, it's only notes, these are not usefull for you."

Sham welcomed his respoce, "Okay...."

And somehow like always Reyan again was swayed by Sham, started talking and it was a long talk and what was the important thing is! in this talk has not involved any argument.

Perhaps, they finally diceded to know each other well. After a long session where Reyan was not annoyed and Sham has not left dissatisfied, they now get out of cafe and approached their vehicle, Reyan decided to go first and Sham did see him off, and then he was about to start his bike, someone from cafe was running outside, toward Sham.

He was the waiter, who was carrying a diary in his hand and giving it to Sham said, "It was left on table, I thought either it's yours or Mr. Reyan's."

Reyan was already left and the Diary was belongs to him, Sham looked at the way which Reyan has taken to his way home and then he looked at the diary.

The waiter went the cafe after handed the Diary over to Sham, and Sham was thinking if he should follow the Reyan's way, or give it tomorrow. He was in delema, and decided, "Ok, I'll give it him tomorrow." he ansured himself.

He called Reyan to let him know, that his thing was not lost but with Sham, in case if Reyan would get anxious, but Reyan did not received the call.

Sham got his home, throws his backpack on the Study-Table and had taken bath and all the essentials, his chores and other things.

It was arount 11:30 PM, Sham did not get any sleep, he tried to change postures, and sides, yet he could not get. He sits, he takes his phone from night stand, and looking for something, to but all things was boring for him in his phone at this moment, then he saw the dialed unanswered number which he has dialed in evening, he was thinking to calling again but he stopped himself.

Then lie down again, it would have been a millisencond and he gets up grabbed his bag and pulled out the diary,

after denying too much he has failed to control his instinct and opend the diary,

Inside the diary

****************

It's my birthday today, and the Diary right now I'm writing in, is my birthday gift. and the thing is more coincidental is it's our last day in school, It is our farewell!