UnSCripted

An hour ago the Show

Show's preparation almost done, and Reyan said to his team, "Don't be nervous guys, Surely we'll do our best. "

After hearing him all started to cheer up.

Rehearsal started an hours ago, but in the whole hall there's no sign of Sham.

Reyan goes to Shana, who's opposite Sham in this drama. She was walking across the hall while keeping the script in her hand.

Reyan to Shana, "Do you remember every line?

Shana, "yeah, "

Reyan, "and where's Sham? "

"That it is what's I'm looking for too, he's not here. "

"Call him and ask where's he, atleast one more time you both should practice.

"Both of your roll will affect each other's cast ok, if one messed all will followes itself, ok! "

And then a boy enters from back door of hall.

Someone, "hey Sham what you have been doing, all waiting for you.. "

"Oh, today's traffic was massive... Sorry if I caused trouble for all of you, but isn't still an hour to start play"

While he was saying his eyes whole time hovering over Reyan

But Reyan just avoids him, since he got the fear that if their eyes met it'll obvious with.

Shana puts the script on Sham hand "we won't make any mess we'll do best. "

Sham and Shana stands middle in Hall and every one in group watching them.

There's a scene scripted where Shana And Sham both in love But didn't confessed when sham confront her and show the desire to marry her she denys.

Putes reasons why she can't make a decision and Sham Character has to convince her.

Shana, "look Sham I'm not denying, I'm of course like you, but i can't take decisions in rushed. I didn't even completed my studies you don't know about my parents they are so strict they'll make me drop college in middle ok,
And I've two siblings just because of me their freedom too will effect ok.
I can't do this
I can't ask my parents for this at least just now, Nothing I'll gonna do!
And did I ever committed you to, for my memory I didn't ever! "

Sham, "ok I'm getting all things what you said, we can't always make all happy.
In this life not everyone happy in one situation, if something happens that makes someone happy and others sad.
We can..
We can't.... "

After few lines Sham forgets script and then both sits with script in their hand
After few minutes.

Sham, ok I'm ready!

When he sees the left side where Shana seated but at now she's nowhere in Hall.

Kiyara, "looking for Shana? She's on a call. she says to Sham

"Ok then, you come, help with my script."

No! I can't, a few things left to decorate stage I just come for take it,
I don't have time.
Call Reyan, he'll help you definitely
And he will sure, after all after you and Shana he's the one who must had learn script."

While exiting and got main door she
Looked over her shoulder and tells Reyan who was stands on left.

"Over there I think someone needs your help." She signed with eyes.

Sham looks in front of him where's Reyan talking with a boy,
On his expression it could be assumes that he directing the boy in such a matter.

Sham goes near him.

coughs.. Sound

In a no time both middle in Hall.
Reyan holds Shana's script over views and folds paper looks at Sham's and repeats the line.

Sham, "ok supposed Reyan, oops.. Shana." There's mischievous smirk over Sham face that Just got of his own sudden act.

He starts again and stops. "Guy's I've changed some lines which difficult for me to remember, I don't want to ruined all just couse of a little Inconvenient."

"Do you think we've left that much time play about to start in 15 minutes.
And now you're saying you wants change in script, and what about Shana Will not it effect her script."

Sham as opens mouth for saying, "no it'll not effect her script... "

"No we can't change it, leave that thought. "

"I said if you guys like it, if not it'll ok
I do play on this script."
He sinks his head with a sad expression.

At least we can just hear him out, maybe that little change make play more interesting. If it's not we drop that idea, kiyara said as stands in hallway.

"Ok.. "

Okay? Shame gives a cheerful smile.
Takes his script and other one which Reyan stand holding.

He placed both paper on ground And now both are empty handed in middle in the Hall.
All gaze on them.

He holds Reyan's both hand in both his hands.

"Look into my eyes Reyan... Sorry Shana...

"You can't even remember a single name," Reyan said.

Kiyara, " Just don't stuck in name just call line what's you think would help.

And shame with his all emotion and with a best ever act.

"Reyan..." Reyan got his eyes big

Sham repeats, "Reyan, until when we have to keep it secret? I love you you know that, and you started to love me too.
You deny as much as you want, but it's obvious with your eyes, how will make your eyes follow your lies, you can't I can see through you eyes you have dame emotions as mine."

You give me reason why you can't accept my feelings why you can't accept yours feeling."

Give me reason, if you'd say our friends and family not except us, they won't understand us...

Then I'll say let them themselves,
if they can't happy with our happiness then what's does it with we call them family or friends.

For me if I'm happy with something and dont harm anyone's happiness then what wrong am I doing?
Though if they set their own criteria for happiness, sadness, the way their living standard.
Then that's their problem not mine.
If they wants everything by runs with their wave it's wrong.

Even though let's supposed, as our parents we responsible for theirs happiness, then we should let them know about it, Who knows if they know everything about us already. after all they are parents and the same conditions with our friends, when they not always required words to communicate then it's applies on what we feel.

And you know I've heard someone saying his friend about the person he loves, he loves secretly! "

Sham emphasized the word secretly

His words was, "I love can him lifetime even without express,"

I wanted to ask him, is it necessary to make love painful when it's not by it's own?
They can express, I think they should express may be the other side also same feeling.

I heard somewhere, "both were waiting patiently and forgot time running impatiently.

And just Reyan focus on line somewhere he did also hear, "I can love him without telling him. "

"Oh God! I'm sucked!"

Reyan screamed in his mind and looking at Sham in disbelief that he heard everything and mad scene just for confronting him.

Act ends and every one starts clapping

Reyan takes both script and shoved it to Shana's hand and said,

"Act was nice but, we'll play on old script, we have 5 minutes left, practice last five minutes! and get on the stage. "
Shana looks at Reyan, confused.

Sham was standing there like he already won the show, even his scripted line discarded for play.