challenge accepted

It was 11:00 o'clock Sham was parking his bike, Then Samaya came.

"Hey there, Hero!, Has your scooter pulling finished?" Samaya asked sarcastically.

Sham, "Why are you asking? Is mattered with you? BABY!

"Eww, Don't use this word for me, Save it for him."

Sham, "What you want, just tell me.

I do not have whole day, you know."

Samaya, "Just wanted to helping you."

"Help me? for what?"

Samaya looked around and goes to near Sham, bring her face to Sham and in his ear, "about Reyan."

Sham coughed in fake way,

" You know what, I don't need your help. Actualy I don't want your help. Cause who knows, that you came here to help me to settle with him or to make us more apart.

Do you think that I don't know what was going on the cafe back then? I have been knowing everything from start, that who had tried many times to approach him, and so on."

Samaya, "Oh please, why are you being so rude?"

Sham, Oh really? am I?

YEAH! I AM!

Ok, by the way, you were right, today not the day of scooter pulling, we gonna ride bike today,

WE ARE!

Samaya, "You think you'd convince him? "

Sham, " Yeah, Where the doubt!" You think you would stop me, to do so?"

Samaya, " Oh my god! when Did I say that,

I do not intend to come between both of you."

"Good for you! cause you'd not get anything after doing this but to just wasting your precious time."

Samaya, "Oh God, this Stupid Rude Jerk...

by the how would you make him, to come with you?"

Sham, " you Just wait, "

"Ok, then we are here to see, Samaya said that and through Sham by laughing at his face."

Sham, " wait, why did you laught, you think, I won't be able to make him come with me? and if you chalanging me with your laugh, Your chalange accepted."

"It would be more fun, when I will win Reyan over you!"

"And, by the way, if you have, to trick with, your most welcome, seem like it's gonna get more interesting.

I'm going for class, Best Of Luck to you!"

Sham shows Samaya thumb down,

"Oh Why it's upside down," Sham laughed hard, and went from there

Samaya, "Oh this stupid boy, 'How Reyan's choice could be this childish.'"

After Class

Samaya, "Did you come by scooter today"

Reyan, "Yes, why are asking?'

Samaya, "Oh I've to buy a book my cousin asked me, but it's not here nearby shops, seems like I've to see somewhere from here.

Reyan, "no problem, we'll see on the way, in any other shop."

Samaya was amusing in her self, to see fulfilling her plan.