Is It Dream again

Outside The Cafe

It was around 12:00 am Reyan was walking alone on the road, Sham approached him.

Sham, "what happened, you've planned to go home by walk?"

Reyan "Yeah, My home not that far from here."

"Ok.... But what happened to your scooter." Sham turn his head to see Reyan's Scooter in the parking but he didn't see any sign of it.

"I lant to Samaya, It was late and she'd had to wait for bus, so...." Reyan replied

"Oh, Okay.." When I asked her if It'd be ok I drop home she denied. It's good at least she let you offered your scooter. Sham said.

"Yeah... But why are you walking beside me, where's your bike?" Reyan asked.

"There, In parking." Sham replied.

"So Why don't you go?" Reyan questioned.

"I also wanna walk, I always like to walk at night on road which surrounded by trees from both side. In daylight we can't have that beauty to admire, and even if you're with vehicle or without vehicle you can't stand here in daylight it chokes the breath, and at night... see! The beauty of these Roads and calmness in the air." Sham replied.

Reyan looked at Sham, his words was mesmerizing for him and unconsciously he has murmured "Sometimes your talks gives the pleasure like this road is giving right now."

Sham looked at Reyan and asked "Did you say something? I heared, but didn't well."

Reyan, "Nah! I didn't say anything."

Sham, "Okay, Maybe I assumed, Well you're looking kind of sad.... aren't you?"

Reyan, "Who? Me? No! I'm not, what mad you think that I'm sad?"

Sham, "You tell, I can only make assumption, and the frowns on your forehead telling that something is bothring you."

Reyan, "No, it's not like that....

and You Tell Me, Why are you taking Salasa class from Samaya, I mean you show that you don't like her, you would have other options why you did choose her to learn?"

Sham looked at Reyan and took a long breathe before he started saying

"Yeah, I mean it's not like that, I don't hate her that much and I just wanted to learn as early as I can, that's why...

But why are you aking? are feeling jealous? " Sham asked

"But for whom? for her or for me?" Sham smirked and shoot one more question.

and he added more, "I learnt from her. because I have known that you'd like it, you were always there in dance practicing hall for her to watching her dance and gave her praise, since I will get to show you It should be as nice as her and that's made me learn from her"

Sham exclaimed that whenever Reyan was there for Samaya's dancing practice when she asked him to look her moves and evaluate it as a spectator, Sham was also somewhere watching all these things.

"Don't tell me this was the thing that were bothering you, that drew the frowns onto your forehead?" Sham added more.

"Don't you think, you talk too much?" Reyan said.

"Yeah, sometimes, I think it too!, hehehe...", Sham giggled.

Okay, Let me asked you one more time. Reyan said.