Love Letter

Reyan and Avez were talking in college canteen, though Avez does not study in the college he managed to meet Reyan whenever he has a new story or anything, to meet Reyan.

Reyan, " now... you'd go? or waiting for the gatekeeper to throw you outside of college!"

Avez , " Oh No... what are you saying! your one and only friend and the future's great writer would be treat like that , you want that? "

Reyan, " No.... no.... , I don't want you to famous in my college before publish your any book."

Both were start going toward parking lot and Reyan stands by his scooter, they were talking and then he saw there were two helmets, one was his, but another was not.

He start seeing around but no one seen by, then....

Avaz asked with an side eye, " wow! you Dropping recently someone or receiving! Are seeing someone?"

Reyan said, "No... No.. No, you don't make breezes on the air, I Don't know either, who's the owner of this helmet."

'ok, don't mind, who's belong this he'd take it, anyway' Avaz Said

Avaz had go from the college and Reyan for his next lecture.

class ends in evening, Ryan packed his stuff and heading for home, as he arrives at parking lot , there someone was waiting for him.

Oh here you came, how could you attend whole lecture when those so boring? oh.... I had forgot , you can do this!

Sham was trying to pull his leg. he put on his helmet and waits for Reyan to start scooter.

"We are getting late, if you have something to say in reply, I can hear you on the way. "

Reyan, " oh wai... wai... wait, Don't tell me, you coming with me?"

Sham, " yeah...."

Reyan, " you did bring this helmet to ride with me?"

Sham, "Umm.. Yeah... kinda..."

Reyan, " ok... and what made you think, that you can come with me."

Sham, "Please give me lift today, actualy my friend has not come today. so I've no one to go with.

you already saw my hostel, it's far enough from here."

Reyan, " Then go by bus, "

Sham, " look, over there , at bus stand, in this much crowd do you think they let me take the bus? Rather, they step on me one by one."

Reyan, "it's your problem, not mine! and by the way I'd take another rout to home, so how could I drop you."

Sham, " just drop me at Bus stand , where no crowd as much as here."

Reyan, "Oh shh... it seems like there's a little fuel in it, oh, I think petrol pump is far enough from here, so i couldn't go too."

I think , I've to stay tonight at my relatives, I supposed to ride it a few distance away..."

Sham, " I know, you new in college, so you don't know the petrol pump, but I do!" let's go it;s on the way".

Reyan, " Listen! I am not your driver, I won't drop you."

Sham, Oh here you are, no problem, I'll ride "

Sham took the key, and start the scooter, and Reyan on back seat was just trying to hold his anger.