The Rain

It was seven o'clock in evening as Reyan exiting from library, and his phone started ringing with an incoming call. Reyan receives call.

"Hello..? "

Someone from the other side on the call, "My photo! you didn't give me yet...
Until now keeping it, ain't you? "

"Oh... It's you!" Reyan recognized the voice owner, it's Sham. "from where did you get my cell no.? " Reyan said.

"It's easy, as much as, having picture of someone without let them knowing, isn't it? "

"I don't know what you're talking about, is anything you want to ask?
If not then I'll hang up"

"Oh yes, I've something to ask
Are you free? "

"No... And why?"

"You said no, and you want to know purpose for, why I'm asking if you are free. That means you can change your answer as it depends on my purpose. Ok then, I'll you know."

"I Wanna Go Out With You!"

Ryan, "Pardon?"

"Since you want me change my question, and I've said loud enough, ok let's have coffee.
Today's weather is also so nice."
Sham persisted.

"No, weather is inconvenient for me, okay, I'm hanging up... "

"Hello wait.....

Sham was speaking and call cut off from other side.

After that Reyan starts his scooter and rides a few distance away, in the middle on the way it's begins pouring rain, after another 3oo meters distance it starts to rain heavily with wind.
Reyan stops scooter at a bakery shop and waiting for rain to stop.

In a while heavy rain converts back pouring and starts scooter again,
As he about to give race Escalator.

He heard a voice calling him, he stops and turns around but found noone..

"Look, over here.....
Your left side.... "

A boy from other side of the road, was waving at Reyan's and singhs him to come over.

"Ah, sucks...
And it was also left to see? "
Rayan said.

Reyan cursed, not to Avez but to the Situation, he was already tired and meeting Avez means it'll already cost his 2-3 hours.

Avez' The boy as similar Reyan's, he was his classmate in high school they didn't friends back then, but now they see each other often.

And they both help each other's and starts to share a friendship bond.
Avez sometimes writes, even though he's enough talkative but can't show he's written things others but Reyan.

For him Reyan is only one who appriciates him, guide him on his works in writing,
Whenever Avez writes something He always let the Reyan see, and gets a meaningfull comment back.
And as Reyan's honest review he always like to show Reyan his work.

As seeing Avez waving, Reyan also gets his hand up and starts wave from this side, as he get to know that Avez wants him to go there, Reyan show his watch and try to let him know that, it's time issue.

As Avez gets that, he came over, he reaches to him.

"Hey where are you going?" Avez asked

"I need to go....

Rain just stopped, I was waiting rain to stop for 30 minutes, let me go... will meet you on weekend." Reyan said.

"Oh buddy, just join us!"

"Us? Reyan asks in confusion"

"Yes, with me some others too..."
Avez let the Reyan see the boys who were standing there, on other side of the road.

"Ok lets go,but I can't stay long."

"Okay okay, just come"

"By the way, who are these boys?" Reyan asks.

"Oh, they! My cousins."

"What? But didn't ever hear you mentioning this."

"I also got to know today.... Avez laughs and pouse for next reply

actually there're kids of our relatives who live with a little distance. "

"Oh, know I see...

Whatever I'll can't stay long, I'm telling you already,"

Reyan says to Avez as both in way of café side

Reyan and Avez reach at cafe gate. Avez introduces Reyan to three boys,

Avaz, "Reyan he's Shanky, Vedya and Vaibhav, and guys he's my school friend Reyan. "

They greets with hand saking.

As they go inside café they found a corner sheet free.

Avez winking at Reyan "yeah we've got corner seat you'll be more comfortable now",

There's two menu pamphlet on table
They order to waiter who was standing by their table since 5minutes.

As the waiter leaves all five resume their talk once again and then vaibhav's phone rings.

"Hello, you are here?
Anh.... The Restaurant sweets and; chillies.... "

Vaibhav confirmes restaurant name looking at Avez as if he's get notifying his guest right destination.

Avez responded to his question by swinging his head up and down.

Vaibhav stand up from seat and says "guys I'm just coming back "

As he turns toward exit gate.

Avez asked, " Is someone visiting him?"

"Yes, bro's IG friend lives here, I think they planned to meet today. "

Oh, ahh..see! Reyan and avez said simultaneously.

While entering, someone is wiping away raindrops from their head and shirts, saying, "No it's not like, it rained suddenly, they said in weather forecast it might rain".

both were entering talking about today's rain.

Avez says, "see both of him came and our snacks too", he said while pointing at them and the waiter who was beside them holding a tray of serving.

Reyan saw the boy who has came with Vaibhav. he raised his eyebrows in annoyance and shifts his gaze to Avez.

Actually Vaibhav's friend was none other but Sham, who has already spoiled the Reyan's mood on call.

and now in parson he didn't want to jump into any argument anymore, so he started to standing up to his seat and says....

"Avez, I've to go home, I suddenly remembered, I've pending work at home" Avez pulls back Reyan by holding his hand onto the chair back,

"We all go our home too, wait we'll go together".

and now Vaibhav introduces Sham to all others.