The Inner Battlefield

Sham drop Reyan at his Home's door, as Reyan about to going ahead a voice from behind, addressed him,

"Won't you invite me for coffee or Tea?" Sham said.

"Oh, Do you think, Should I invite you?"

"Of course! I gave you lift, at least you should show some gratitude!" Sham said.

"Oh, I see... Okay then!" Reyan responded.

(Sham's eyes filled with glitters of joy) Sham smiled wide

"But, not here, let's meet tomorrow at Samaya's cafe." Reyan said

(glitters vanished with that Name) smile faded away as Reyan mention Samaya's Name. Shame was being a little bit insecure to seeing Samaya around Reyan.

"That caffe has it's own name why have you had to mention her name?" Sham said with enjoying face,

"Seems like you don't like her that much," Reyan said.

"No it's not like that... but anyway, What time we'll meet tomorrow, after class or in lunch time?

"Reason?" Reyan Said

"Sham," What?

"Reason, Why you don't like her?" Reyan asked.

"Oh, you stuck at there yet now! okay...

I saw her approaching, to who, I'm thinking is mine!"

Reyan frowned as he listened to him, but chose to ignore and turn towards his home and said,

"So sort out the matter what's bothering both of you"

As Reyan was again about to put a step ahead toward his home, he was stopped, His hand was clenched by Sham's hand and he made Reyan to turn and facing him again.

"What?" Reyan shouts.

Reyan just stunned, Sham's sudden act.

Sham, "Why're you avoiding?"

Reyan, "Avoiding what?"

Reyan hesitatingly said.

Sham, "Don't you know? What I'm saying!

Whom you trying to making fool, me? or yourself?

Though both of us known it.

Anyway, have you told her that, to do not dare to come between us?

Have you, told her yet? or not?"

"What's wrong with you? we'll talk tomorrow." Reyan said

Since Reyan was trying to escape his hand to his grip. Sham Gets off the bike and pinned him to wall.

He was close enough to him as they both can feel each other's warmth, the warmth of breath, since they both was breathing heavily.

Sham, "Please don't pretend as it's one-sided. You know I'm not alone with this feeling! Do you afraid of something?"

"what's bothering you, just tell me,"

"We can talk on this, Or if you are avoiding me until now."

"I'm telling you, I already come far enough, it would not be possible for me to go back."

Reyan, "Sham, just leave my hand, I've told you, We'll talk tomorrow."

Sham, "NO, It's need to be clear now!"

"Reyan if my heart will break, you don't know what would be circumstances."

Sham was saying all these thing looking at one time at Reyan's Eyes and other times at his lips, Sham already spitted enough that he might be sorry tomorrow, but now what's occurring into his mind right now, was more surprising and may be unwilling thing for Reyan.

And that may cause more dramatic affect that Sham would not be capable to talk to him again.

In some point Reyan also almost got the idea, what could be happend, He tilt his face other side to avoid his gaze,

And Sham pulled himself back.

"Right! We will talk tomorrow. Good Night." Sham said.

Without saying any single word Reyan walked with large steps toward his home.

Sham was waiting until the door closed, but he could not heard the reply of his Good night. He came back to his Bike and starts kicking his foot to bike.

"You stupid! How could I act like that, Now, how I'll sort this tomorrow.

Oh... at least... I stopped at the moment, it'd have worsen but, Thanks God!"

Now Sham turns the Bike Toward his apartment.

2:00 AM, Sham's Apartment

Tarun, "Oh? Shit... How could you do that?"

Sham, "Bro I was over flawed with temper,"

Shreyansh, "Just, Hold Your Horses,"

Tarun, "He Held Dud! Otherwise he'd come to us saying, 'Duds it was my first and last kiss with him thanks for your help, but things weren't in my control'"

Shryansh, "Bro Just take things slowly, and start some stuff like dating setting, and then.... Do whatever you want to do."

Hahaha....

"Yeah he's right!" Tarun said

Both Tarun and Shryansh started Laughing simultaneously.

Sham, "Shut Up, Both of you, unless you want me to kick both of your A.."

Tarun, "Right now, you have our, A.., What we can expect you to act with, kicking or what, if they'd belong to someone else, may be they'd be treated well...."

Both of them starts laughing again,

"Just Sleep! You two, otherwise it won't take me a minute to kick you out both of you from condo."