The Unexpected

Next Day, At cafe

As usual, Reyan was sipping iced americano and reading some papers. All things were usual but not one, that is Sham; Sham has sat just before him.

They both were facing each other, Reayan's eyes didn't ditched the paper even once; it was the Sham only, who was looking at him impatiently.

"Do you wanna say something?" Reyan asked.

"umm, YEAH! ,I mean...

I'm sorry for yesterday." Sham replied.

"Okay, and something else?" Reyan asked again.

"Umm.. Someth...; just let go."

"No, Tell me! since you showing me your new face every day, I'm curious; what would be today."

Sham, "Reyan, I am really sorry for yesterday, "

"For not what I said, Sorry, that I reacted that way, I shouldn't have reacted that way."

"Yeah! you must not to reacted the way", Reyan was saying while looking at his own wrist which had a slightly bruised mark.

Sham followed Reyan eyes and He's also reached to his wrist as He was about to touch, Reyan Slapped Sham's hand away.

"Umm, you were right earliar, I wanted to ask you something... but I'm wondering, how'd you react", Sham said.

"Oh you think that, How I would react!

Don't Worry! even if I try to be violant I won't reached to your limit,

Oh, Or you're afraid that, you say somthing and I'd reject, after all you don't like denial; as I have seen already!"

Reyan's words was bitterd enough to make anybody to change what he wanted to talk about; but it was Sham, he has known, If He'd missed the chanch today it will not be tomorrow for him again.

Sham said, "LET'S START DATING!"

Reyan, "Oh? What a courage, Umm!

"Do you real mean it?"

Sham, "What do you think, Am I kidding?

just take your time, I'm not rushing, now..."

Reyan, "Oh, You're not even in that position to fool around!

anyway, would you be okay? If I'd take some time."

Sham, "Oh, I'm glad! you didn't say no on spot, Though, I'm expecting YES, as your answer,"

Reyan, "Ok, we'll see then,"

Sham, "But, Do remember, I'm expecting yes."

Reyan, "you seems like sort of impatience. and you said earlier take time?"

Sham, "What do you want me,to see you to go with someone else? I don't have this type of patience."

Reyan, "Oh, thats the real, answer! You not gonna give me time." Are you getting insecure, Aren't you?"

Sham, "Yeah, you can say....

Reyan, "Okay, listen to me carefully; I hope after this we'll not have to say one word again , at least this won't be the topic for us.

Rather we have almost too much, right now play is also a big topic, and Shabana's ankle got better now, so you should start paying attention on rehearsal, from tomorrow."