Chapter Seven

"so you ran?" Celina asks when Sadie gets home that night.

"running feels like a bit of an overstatement" Sadie replies, sheepishly.

"you arrested Tim's ex-wife and then quite literally ran" Celina points home while Sadie drinks tequila.

"okay, so maybe you're right" Sadie concedes. "b-but what was I supposed to do?"

"sit back down or maybe not start a fight with Isabel to begin with?" Celina suggests.

"I never said I was smart" Sadie resigns, collapsing down on the couch.

"I swear you always bring drama in relationships" Celina sighs.

"I really do" Sadie groans. "and I don't try to, it just happens"

Sadie lays down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling, no longer in the mood to get a nice buzz going from alcohol.

"alright, well enjoy your pity party, I'm going to bed" Celina decides, before entering her room.

[Timeskip]

"why aren't you dressed?" Celina asks, as Sadie emerges from her room around 9 o'clock in her pajamas.

"dressed for what?" Sadie asks, seeing how Celina is wearing some sort of costume.

"it's Halloween, silly" Celina giggles.

"oh, yeah" Sadie nods. "my costume is in the back of my closet"

"Kim Possible, right?" Celina clarifies.

"Exactly, simple, easy, and I love cargo pants" Sadie replies.

"You like anything that has pockets" Celina teases.

"Pockets are the best" Sadie pouts.

"Mmhmm, you know what is the best?" Celina asks.

"What?" Sadie replies.

"Having an adult conversation with Tim and Lucy" Celina answers.

Sadie gives her a little glare. "I'm trying to forget how I made a fool of myself in front of them"

"Oh please, defending them means you made a fool of yourself?" Celina questions, raising an eyebrow.

"I got protective" Sadie replies.

"And I bet they found that hot" Celina says.

Sadie rolls her eyes. "I'm going to go get changed"

"When you run away, I know I'm right" Celina calls.

Sadie just flips her the bird before entering her bedroom.

[Time Skip]

When Sadie emerges her usually wavy red hair is straightened and she's wearing a black long sleeve crop top, green baggy cargo pants, brown gloves and a brown belt that hangs to one side.

"Where you going?" Sadie asks, seeing Celina getting ready to leave.

"I'm going trick or treating" Celina answers.

Sadie nods. "M'kay, I'm headed to Angie's place, she's having a Halloween party"

"You know Tim and Lucy will be there, right?" Celina questions.

"Why do you think I'm going?" Sadie replies.

"You go, girl" Celina grins.

"I'm going to talk to them, apologize for my behavior yesterday and we'll go from there" Sadie decides.

"Yes!" Celina cheers.

[Time Skip]

Sadie giggles, listening to a drunk Harper recount one of her undercover stories. She flinches a little when she feels someone wrap an arm around her waist. Sadie looks over, to see Lucy standing there. Lucy is wearing a Spiderwoman costume and looks very hot.