Chapter Six

Did Sadie like it when Lucy avoided her and refused to communicate about the kiss and their date?

No, Sadie did not like it.

Is Sadie actively avoiding Tim and Lucy because of what she confessed when they were kidnapped?

Yes.

Is Sadie a hypocrite?

Absolutely.

"you can't just ignore us" Lucy insists, following after Sadie as she enters the girls locker room.

"you seemed pretty content to ignore me" Sadie fires back.

It's a low blow but Sadie's nerves are frayed and she just wants to go home. 

Lucy huffs, watching Sadie put on her jacket. It only takes a second for Lucy to make her decision. She pins Sadie against the lockers and kisses her.

There's a minute where Sadie is frozen, but then she melts back into the kiss.

"Lucy" Sadie whispers against Lucy's lips.

"no" Lucy whispers back, before slipping her tongue past Sadie's lips.

Lucy separates the kiss a few seconds later so they can both catch their breaths.

"I don't-" Sadie starts, but Lucy kisses her nose.

"The Rosemary, 7 pm, tomorrow night, don't be late" Lucy says before walking off.

Sadie's eyes widen exponentially at the name of a very expensive restaurant.

"w-wait, what?" Sadie calls but Lucy ignores her. 

Sadie scrambles to grab her bag and runs after Lucy. Sadie spots Lucy down the hall with Tim, they're holding hands and laughing about something. Sadie tilts her head, not able to stop the smile on her face that the two people she's fallen in love with like each other as well.

"okay" Sadie exhales, shakily, running in the opposite direction to figure out what the hell she's going to wear.

[Time Skip]

"damn girl" Celina gapes when Sadie leaves her bedroom, all dressed up.

She's wearing a midi cut out apricot colored dress with her red hair done up in a half up half done style. Her makeup is done to perfection and she's carrying a little purse that matches the dress.

"I know" Sadie squeals, doing a little spin the outfit.

"like I just mean... wow" Celina says. "if I was bi, I'd be all over you"

Sadie blushes and giggles. 

"okay, so you look amazing, how are we feeling?" Celina questions.

"um, I don't think I've been this nervous before" Sadie admits.

"I saw your room light on last night around one am, what were you doing?" Celina asks.

"doing some extra research on polyamorous relationship." Sadie answers, sheepishly.

"ah" Celina nods. "sounds like you, and what did you figure out?"

"well for three people, there are triads and v's. Triads are like a triangle. Person A is dating Person B who is also dating Person C who is also dating Person A, it's closed and just like a couple but with three people. And then v's are when Person A is dating Person B and Person C is dating Person B but Person A and C aren't involved romantically" Sadie explain.

Celina nods. "so I'm assuming you spent the entire night analyzing every emotion you've ever felt and whether you're cut out for a polyamorous relationship?"