14|Threat.

VALENTINA'S POV:

I am exhausted.

We played every game at the arcade and are now going home. I am laying my head on Jas' shoulder, half asleep.

I look out the window, my head still on his shoulder. I notice the familiar street of our house. A few minutes later, the car slowly got on the driveway and into the garage after the guards opened the gates seeing that it is us.

I sigh as I remove my head from his shoulder and get out of the car. I walk out of the garage with them following behind. I pass the living room as Dad stops me.

"You're back. Did you have fun? "

I nodded, to exhausted to speak. He notices this, "Go sleep, bambina. "

I hum and walk up the bloody stairs to my room. I walk down the hallway and open the door to my room, go to the bathroom to change and get ready for bed after grabbing some pajamas.

I brush my teeth and do my nightly routine, half asleep. After I am done, I turn off the lights and go to bed.

Falling into a dreamless, peaceful sleep.

ALEXANDER'S POV:(Dad)

I am in my office with my Dad, brothers, and sons. Discussing about the threats we are getting from the German mafia.

We have always been bellicose with eachother. All our allies are rivals with them too. Only the Swedish mafia, Indian mafia, the north Korean mafia, and the Afghanistan mafia, these are the mafias that are allies with the German mafia. (for anyone who is from these countries. I don't mean hate this is just for the story. I have nothing against the people there.)

"They know about Valentina." All heads snap to my direction. "I got a threat two days ago about them threating to kidnap Val and torture her, then kill her." I continue explaining.

"And now you tell us?!" Rocco (uncle) shout. Thankfully my office is soundproof. I sigh.

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do." I say looking at the paper. I should've let them know sooner.

"It's okay son. We will deal with them together. " Dad says as I nod.

"What is we have a meeting with our Allies and make a plan. Then we can be prepared and one step ahead if something happens." Dylan says. We all agree as some of us call the mafia dons.

*TIME SKIP*

After we planned everything and scheduled meetings. We all went to bed. As I was walking down the hallway to my to her room. I see mia figlia sleeping peacefully under the covers of her bed.

I walk towards her slowly. And sit at the edge beside her. "I'm sorry neonata. I couldn't protect you. I know we haven't talked much, but I love you, we all do, innamorata."
( neonata:baby. /innamorata:sweetheart.)

"I love you, dad." She mumbles in her sleep. My sweet daughter. I kiss her forehead and walk out of the room , closing the door behind me.

I open the door to my wife and I's room. I see her, laying down, asleep. I go to the bathroom, change my clothes, brush me teeth, and go to bed. I get under the covers and snuggle with her. I kiss her forehead and smile.

I, then, fall asleep with my mind only two beautiful girls.

My wife and my daughter.

*Next Day*

VALENTINA'S POV:

I woke up today to someone jumping on my bed. Well, let's say Alen has a black eye now. Not my fault.