11|"More of you?!"

ALEXANDER'S POV:

I am working in my office when my phone began ringing. I pick it up and look at the caller id.

It is my dad.

"Ciao papà. Come stai." (Hi dad. How are you)

"Quando mi avresti detto che mia nipote è qui? L'hai trovata e non hai detto nulla. Bene, in ritardo perché stiamo andando verso il vostro. Tutti noi."
(When were you gonna tell me that my granddaughter is here. You found her and said nothing. Well, guess what, to late because we are on our way to yours. All of us.)

" Mi dispiace papà. Volevo che si mettesse a suo agio per prima. " (Sorry dad. I wanted her to be comfortable first.)

"Dovremmo essere qui all'ora di cena." (We should be here at dinner time.) He said and hung up.

I call my kids to come here. I wait as Aless gets here first, then Elijah followed by the rest.

A/n: Umm so I jst realized that I didn't mention Dominico..... like at all *Smacks lips* Uh, yeah so just pretend he is on a 'business' trip. 'Cause ur author here apparently has a memory of a gold fish *awkwardly laughs* yeah...

"What is it dad?" Rick asked.

"Well, your grandparents, unties and uncles are coming over today. They will be here around dinner time." I explained to them.

"Omg, there is more of you?!What am I gonna do now? What am I gonna wear? Are they gonna like me? What impression do I need to do? Shit." She rambles.

"Language." I said laughing with the other.

"I-you know what I'm going to pick an outfit, bye." She rushes out.

I clear my throat, all the attention is on me now.

"Dom called. He said he would be here in a few hour. The mission was successful." I said as they nodded, happy that their brother is coming home from a 2 month trip.

You know, I never know why people think that we are scary and harmful. I mean, we we are the mafia, but that does mean we don't have a normal life.

Alessandro is an example, scary and cold on the outside a softie and caring on the inside. But people never seem to take the 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' seriously.

*TIME SKIP*

VALENTINA'S POV :

It was 8:40 PM, almost dinner. I got ready and wore a navy blue long sleeved tank top with grey sweatpants and socks. I also wore my glasses as I was on my laptop, doing some work and my hair is in a messy bun. The fam hadn't come yet.

I got my empty water bottle and went downstairs

I got my empty water bottle and went downstairs. I started singing the song 'Angels in Tibet' by Amaarae as soon as it starts on my headphones.

I went in and filled my water bottle, I continue singing as I filled it. I turn around and freeze in shock, the water bottle slips out of my hand as it falls to the floor with a clinking thud, water splashing everywhere. 30 or more people are looking at me. Men, Women, Teenagers, Toddlers. Well, I was wrong. They are here.