4|"Fucking Rules? What am I 5?"

Guys, before you read this, I wanted to say that I changed some events so if you please start again from the beginning,. (Author's note) Please and thank you.
_____________________________

Valentina's POV:

I stare at all of them as they start introducing themselves.

"Hi farfalla, I'm Alessandro, your oldest brother; I'm 28 years old. It's good to have you back." Ales introduced himself with a cold face and if you observe closely, I could see tears in his eyes? (farfalla:butterfly)

Never thought Alessandro Russo would cry.

Shut up, hoe.

"Dominico, your second oldest brother, I'm 26 years old." He introduced himself.

"Riccardo, your 3rd oldest brother and your favorite brother. Oh, I'm 24 years old." He comes running and hugs me tightly as I tense but soon relax in his arms. "I can't wait to prank them with you." He whispered as a slight smirk made its way to mine and his face.

Too hyper, but a prankster?

Sign me up.

"I'm Elijah, your 4th oldest brother; I'm 22 years old. I'm happy to have you back again." Elijah said with a smile, showing his pearl whites plastered on his face.

Definitely the Mama Bear of the house.

"Cole is 20 years old. Your 5th oldest brother." He said it with love and adoration in his eyes.

"Lorenzo, 19," Lor said as he glared at me

What did I do to you? Where is the Lor I know?

"I'm Valentino. Your twin." The youngest said as I snapped my head at him, not believing that I didn't have a whiplash.

God, how much I missed him.

"Alen?" I said, my voice cracking. What is happening to me?

His head snapped to me, and tears filled his eyes. "You remember me?" He asks

"How could I forget you?" I said with a small smile. He ran to me and lifted me, making me yell in surprise and start giggling.

Bitch, what happened to you? When did you ever giggle before?

I don't know what's happening now but mehh. 🤷‍♀️

Yes, I use emojis.

Anyway, he puts me down as Alex or dad speak

"Do you remember anyone else?" I shake my head as he nods.

Bitch, why did you lie?

I don't even know why.

"Enzo, you can take Val to our room." dad asked and well ordered.

"Why the fuck is it me?" Lor almost shouted, What the fuck is his problem?

"LORENZO ANGELO RUSSO don't you dare raise your voice while speaking to me," dad said with a warning tone as he pointed her index finger at him. Lor nodded as he glared at me once again and started walking somewhere as he gestured me to follow.

We walk a flight of stairs as we walk down a hall, then go to the right and walk straight down, then go another right.
"This is your room." Lor said pointed a finger to a black door with my name in cursive, detailed with a beautiful gold color I noticed the others have the same, with each door having their name written on the assigned door.

"It goes from the oldest to the youngest," he said, pointing to the long hallway along with doors on both sides "Dad's room is the one at the end of the hallway to the left; Alessandro's is to the right."