9|Dinner

A/N: Val always covers her scars and tattoos.

long chapter ahead, 2000+ words.

VALENTINA'S POV:

"It isn't my fault. She started it!" I said, frustrated.

My friend group and my brothers and their friends with Alek and Miss Barbie are now in the principal's office.

"Calm down, your father is on his way, he should be here any minute." Jerry, the principal said. I look at Alen and he was looking at me, thinking the same Idea. I smirked, he followed. I nodded he did too. By now our friends and the others looked at us in confusion.

I started taking deep breaths, which made them even more confused. The door slammed open and I saw dad. The tears started falling as I sobbed. "Dad." I ran to him and hugged him, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he put one hand to my head and the other on my back, preventing me from falling.

"Hey, hey. Its okay. Can you tell me what happened?"

"My friends and I were in the cafeteria when she came and hit me and called me ugly and a slut. She told me to stay away from her boyfriend, then she called me a whore and punched me. I don't even know her." I said it between sobs. Everyone, well, all except the principal, looked shocked and surprised. I looked at the bimbo bitch and smirked.

Alen looked at me and I winked at him. I continued my act.

" Who do you think you are calling my daughter that? "

" Excuse me? Do you know who my father is? Frank Williams."

"Oh, I know him. He works at my company. Why don't I fire him and expel you?"

Dad didn't wait for a response as she walked to a corner and called someone after he put me in my previous place.

She started crying, "Oh, don't cry now, blondie." I provoked her.

"YOU BITCH!"

She came running, trying to hit me. I hit her right in the center of her face as she fell limp. "YEAH, THAT IS MY TWIN SISTER, BITCHES."

"Miss Russo, this behavior is unacceptable in my school. You are suspended for 3 days."

Dad ended the call and came to this commotion. "No you aren't going to suspended her for that long, Jerry. Do you know how much I went through to wake her up. She even punched me in the fac-"I cut him off by jumping on his back and putting my hand on his mouth." Um, no that isn't true. Right dad." I said with a forced smile as he looked confused." But, it did happen."

"No it didn't."

"Yes, it did."

"No it didn't."

"Yes, it did."

"Yes, it did."

"No, it didn't."

"Haa, see it didn't."

"Wait you tricked me!"

"Dad, lets go. 3 days is fine, Jerry. Bye."

The others were still laughing at us.

"Lets fucking go!" I shouted, angry at something I remembered.

"Oh, shit. This isn't good." Chris said. I left and dad followed as they stayed behind.

CHRISTOPHER'S POV:

Think, think, think.

What did we do wrong?