Prologue

Third Person's POV:

13 years ago:

4-year-old Valentina was getting ready to go to bed with her twin in their shared bedroom.

"Val" Tino called out, and she spit the toothpaste in the bathroom sink. "yeah" she answered "will you ever leave me?" Tino asked looking at the floor "what? no no of course not" Val replied quickly "why would I leave my favorite person in the whole world?" she continued as she smiled. Tino's head snapped to her as he ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you, twiny" Tal said, hugging him back "I love you too, baby sis." Tino said back as he smirked "hey! there's a 10 minute deference only" Val said and crossing her arms. She walked out of the bedroom as she lays on their shared bed. The twins shared everything and I mean everything. Food, clothes, gifts, toys, and more. They were the inseparable twins, they were like joined in the hip.

"Vallll" Tino whined as he followed his sister to bed. "I'm sorry, twiny. Please forgive me." Tino said shacking his sister slightly. "Pleaseeeeee" he extended "Ugh, fine." Val said, rolling her eyes.

"I love you, always and forever." they said in union.
They went under the covers
and cuddled, giggling as they both drifted to a peaceful sleep.

At 2am the twins woke up to the sound of glass shattering. the twins head snapped at the sound, seeing their window shattered and a man in an all black outfit standing with a sick smile, glass surrounding him.

"There you are." the man said walking towards them. Val screamed in fear as she was cut by a cloth to her mouth and nose drugging her. "Hey, leave her alone." Tino said trying to get the man to leave his twin, but failed as the man knocked him out and ran out of the room from the window.

The twins bedroom door swung open, revealing their parents and three older brothers, Alessandro, Dominico and Riccardo (15,13, 11)behind them.

"OMG, TINO?!" Luna almost shouted as she ran to her baby, kneeling in front of him. She pulled him to her lap as she tried to wake him up. "Alex, do something!" she shouted at her husband who was busy with their sons searching for his daughter and their sister.

Nothing, they found nothing. No Val, no clue, no something that can help them find their princessa.

Its now 5am, its been 3 hours since Val was kidnapped.

"Capo, " Gasper, their hacker said. Hands on his knees breathing heavily, tired from running. "I found some thing." Gasper said as Alexander and his sons followed him to the security room. "look" Gasper pointed to a man in black entering the twins room, after a few minutes the man left with an unconscious Valentina on his shoulder. "here" Gasper pointed to the mans neck were a tattoo was seeping through his clothes.

The German mafia tattoo.

Alex called his parents and explained the situation. They said they'll come in 3 hour from Italy. You're probably thinking how, right?

Nothing can stop the Russo family.

It's been 3 years since Valentina has been kidnapped. Alexander has been working nonstop with the other men in the family. Luna has been melancholic, crying every night in her husband's arms to sleep. Alessandro has also been working nonstop with his father. Dominico has been in the basement torturing the German they found. Riccardo is trying hard to find his sorellina day and night, his eyes on his computer as well as some of their hackers. Even though they are still young, they still did it.
Elijah has been going missions all the time. Cole has been killing people also in their basement. Lorenzo has been street fighting, leaving at noon and coming at midnight or next morning.
Valentino has been dealing with anxiety and depression as well as extreme anger issues. (Sorellina:baby sister/sister)

They knew.

They knew they lost her.

Their only sorellina.

Their only niece.

Their only cousin.

Their mafia princess.

But did they stop searching for her?

No, never, and not in a life time

They will get their princessa back. (princessa:princess)

Nothing can stop the Russo family.