3|"What happened?"

Alexander'S POV: (father)

I am in my office, working until my eyes land on a picture of my baby smiling while I am also smiling with her on my shoulders.
(bambina:baby)

I miss her, I close my eyes as I feel water collect on my waterline but all I see now is her smiling while playing with her friends. I open my eyes as I feel a tear escape my eye, roll down my cheek and jaw, and land on my black Armani suit. I wipe it as I hear my office door opening, revealing my gorgeous wife. (bambina:baby
fratelli:brothers)

She looks at me with knowing eyes and walks towards me with a small smile plastered on his soft face. I couldn't help myself and I started a waterfall as she hugged me.

"I miss her, I miss her so much but I failed to protect her." I said, my voice cracking with each word, "I know, I know. I miss her too; we all do." She said she was referring to the rest (brothers and extended family) and rubbing my back.

She was about to pull away, but I just hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go. "A few more minutes." I said that and snuggled deeper into her. She let out a chuckle as she hugged back.

*Time skip*

I was in the middle of a meeting with my 2 oldest boys, Alessandro and Dominico. "The Germans stole the gun shipments today at twelve thirty." Ales said.

The German mafia has been on our backs for 4 years. We tried to eliminate as much as we could.

"We wi-" I was cut off by my phone ringing; nobody ever calls when they know I'm in a meeting, only if there is an emergency. I answered it, "Alexander Russo speaking." I said, "Hi, this is Ray from the California Police Station. We have found that your daughter's, Valentina Russo's, adoptive father died, and we thought that you would like to take care of her." The man that I know now, as Ray said,.

My princessa.

"Hello, sir? are you here? Hello?" Ray asked

"I-yeah, of course I will take care of her. I will be there tomorrow morning as I'm in Italy." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Ok, well, have a good day." Ray said as he hung up.

My baby, my neonata. (neonata:baby girl)

"Father?" Dom asks after I set my phone down. I look at him and smile, tears rolling down my face.

"We found her."

*Time skip when he goes to Cali and to her school*

I had just arrived at her school and went inside. I walked to the principal's office to find Harry/the principal sitting on a desk with a computer on the left side of the desk and papers on the right.

" Mr. Russo, nice to have you here. I believe Valentina will be here in no time." Harry said

Not 10 minutes later,

The door was slammed open and then walked a girl, Val, my bambina.

She glanced at me, and a look of recognition passed through her.

My princess recognizes me.

"Harry, wassup, my man. How are you?" She greeted him.

"What happened?" She continued as she sat down. "Val, I'm sorry to inform you, but your adoptive father was in an accident; he was found dead." Harry explained.

A look of confusion, then anger and surprise after realization.

"One sec," she said after a few seconds of silence, clearing her throat and approaching the microphone on the desk.

"Isabella Martins, to the principal's office, please. With your things. " She said in a sweet but annoyed voice and sat back down.

A few minutes later, a knock was heard as well as the door opening. Val got up and grabbed the girl Isabella's hand, pulling her aside.

Is she her friend?

As they talked, I only got out a few words.

'kill'

'why'

'wait'

'forgiven'

'go' and a lot of curses.

After a few minutes of them whispering to each other, Val's friend, Isabella, leaves the office. Valentina glances at me one more time, then also leaves the office. I nod towards Harry, then follow after her.

*Time skip*

After we grabbed Mia Figlia's stuff from her old house (her adoptive father's house, as she put some of her clothes there), we got into a car and are now driving to the airport.(mia figlia:my daughter)

After a 30-minute drive, we arrived at the airport and got out of the car. We started walking towards the empty line. "Why are we going this way, not with the others?" Val questioned, "Bambina, we are going to my private jet." I answered with a ghostly smile plastered on my face.

(bambina:baby)

My baby nodded as we arrived. Guards were scattered around the plane, and the plane door was opened as there were stairs in front. We walked up the stairs, getting comfortable into my seat as the door closed. The sound of the pilot's boom in the plane "Please buckle your seatbelts; we were about to take off."
(il mia bambina: my baby girl)

*Time skip*

We landed a few minutes ago and are in a car right now. mia Princessa has been looking out the window ever since we got in; she didn't talk the whole ride.
(mia Princess:  My Princess)

We had just arrived at my mansion. Turning to my baby, I saw her gawking at it. I smile ghostily as I get out of the car, with her following a few seconds later. We walk to the front door and get in.

"BOYS, GET DOWN NOW." I shout, and a few seconds later we hear footsteps. All of the boys gather in a straight line, from the youngest to the oldest.

"Who is she?"

"Why did you bring a girl here?"

"Who the fuck is that?"

"Why does she look like me?"

All of them started to question, but the last one caught her attention as she turned to look at Tino.

"ENOUGH," I shout as all of them shut up, "this is Valentina, your sorellina." I say a few minutes of silence pass as some of them have tears in their eyes, some look shocked and happy at the same time, and some glare at her (Lorenzo).
(sorellina:sister)

But the only thing on my mind now was,

What happened?

_____________________________

Chapter 3 done!

Val finally reunited with her family.

Why was Enzo glaring at her?

I'm sorry I couldn't post 'cause I had too many exam to study for and I got my phone back!

I will try to post more but I wanted to ask a question

Should I make a schedule for posting? If yes, please tell me.