6|Fake Bitch.

Start the song when *** appears.

Important note at the end!!
_____________________________

Valentina's POV:

It's been almost three days since I moved in with the family. I have gotten comfortable with almost everyone. That 'almost' is Lor.

I want to talk to him today. I know that I have become a bit of a softie, but I never let my guard down.

I was also thinking about telling the family about my past, but I think I'm going to wait about 1 or 2 more months.

Anyways.

Today is Thursday. The day we have to go shopping for clothes, school supplies, etc. for me as I will start school on Monday.

Fuck my life.

You are probably wondering why I am frustrated, as I love school.

Will you see?

Bitch, did you turn into one of Dharmann's videos?

Shut up, slut.

Whore

Hoe

Cunt

Ass

Dickhead

Daughter of a bitch

Assshole

Mother Fucker

Bastard

Umm, anyways.

I don't have Bella and the boys. They said they will arrive in a week but they're lying because I know everything.

They'll arrive a day before school, on Sunday. I got dressed in a white/beige crop top and high-flare leggings with a brown jacket paired with black converse and hoop earrings.

(without the bag)

(without the bag)

I keep my wavy/curly hair down and put on some Coco Chanel perfume.

I go downstairs to find everyone there in the dining room.

"Good morning." I greet them, and they greet me back. I walk towards an empty seat beside Lor and Eli I start to stack up food on my plate. I am starving. As I sit back down, I notice everyone staring. They still haven't gotten used to me eating this much. I see mom give me a sweet and proud smile. Some girl eat a bite and say, 'I'm so full.' But me, I don't care what people think; my body is my fucking choice, bitches.

I start eating as dad starts talking, "Bambina, today you will go shopping with Enzo, Tino, and Rick. On Monday you will start school with Tino and Enzo." He explained to me. I nod and continue eating. After I finish, I wait a bit for the boys to finish.