7|Hell AKA School

Valentina's POV:

I woke up to Alen jumping on my bed. Ughh, I swear he is 5 years old in the body of a 17-year-old teenager.

I shoo him out of my room and go to the bathroom, do my business and got ready.

I wore a black cropped turtle neck with white pants and black combat boots, I paired it with some hoop earing and layered necklaces . I topped it with my iconic leather jacket, pick up my backpack that Alen organized for me yesterday, and walked out.

As soon as I walk out Alen walks out wearing the same outfit but in reverse, he is wearing a white t-shirt and black pants with black combat boots like mine and a leather jacket

Great minds think alike , I guess.

We walk downstairs to the dining room and open the door. The chatter stopped in silence. Everyone has been walking on eggshells around me, thinking I'm a glass doll that will break with one touch.

Everyone except Alen.

When we arrived yesterday, We told everyone and hell broke loose.

Flashback:

We arrived at the mansion, and Lor turned off the car and got out, the boys following. Me being me without food, I looked at Alen and he understood and picked me up. I hugged him like a koala.

Alen's hugs are the best.

Continue

We walk in and go to the living room, where everyone was. "How was shopping? Did you enj-" Dad cut himself off as he looked at me, hugging Alen.

"What happened?" Dad asked, grabbing the attention of everyone else. I started sobbing loudly and shaking.

"What happened?"

"Is she okay?"

"Is she hurt?"

"Did something happen?"

"Is something wrong?"

"ENOUGH!" Sandy demanded. Silence, the only thing heard. He walked over to me, taking me from Alen.

"Hey zucchero, what happened?" Sandy said in a shockingly sweet and soft tone.(suger)

Sandy has taken my kidnapping the hardest, as has Lor. Both became cold, Sandy drowning himself in work and alcohol. Lor basically lived in the gym, going to street fights and races. Getting into fights at school and all.

(A/n Val will call Alessandro as Sandy. His nicknames when they were children. Also, Val will act innocent and stuff but she will stay a baddie 💅 (gaurrr) . You will know why later.)

Everyone is shocked hearing his sweet tone. "A man-," He tensed at the thought of that. "We were goi-going to the-the food cou-rt, an-and I wanted to use the bathro-room and Lor went with me-me and waited outside. The man, h-he tried to tou-touch m-me and-nd he st-started cho-chocking me wh-when I-I scr-screamed for L-Lor." I whispered between sobs, He was visibly outraged.
" What?!" He yelled in a deathly tone.