Chapter XV

"Zhan, let's head to another place," both Wei Ying and Xiao Zhan look at the roof top one last time, "do you think you will remember this person, Wei Ying?" Asked Xiao Zhan.

"I'm not sure Zhan." With that last saying the two left from there. 'I guess this will take a while for the two of us to figure this out.'

On the other side Lan Zhan and Wang Yibo is still standing there. "Wangji?"

"Yes?" Answered Lan Zhan.

"Did you have like a headaches a while ago?"

"Mn. Did you feel it too?"

"Yeah...yeah I did, what was it?" Asked Wang Yibo. "Something that cause one person to remember something from their past life or make them remember what happen."

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" Wang Yibo turn to look at Lan Zhan. "Mn."

As the two walk to a different place Wang Yibo hear Lan Zhan saying, "Xiong zhang, Shifu, Fuqin."

"Xiong Zhang, Shifu, Fuqin? Do you mean; brother, uncle and father? Do you remember what they look like?" Wang Yibo asked.

"A little bit, I can only hear their voice. My father was never around."

'I am not gonna ask.' "Where exactly are we?" Wang Yibo asked. They are now in the wood, there is a house there.

"What is this place, Wangji?"

"It look like is my father secluded place?"

"Secluded place, how come?"

"They didn't tell me....I was too young back then."

"Why don't we go somewhere else?"

"Mn."

Wei Ying and Xiao Zhan

"Wei Ying, wher-" Xiao Zhan suddenly felt a pain going through his mind, "Wei Ying, is there a memories about this place?" Xiao Zhan asked while holding his painful head.

"Seem so. Does your head hurt?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head. Wei Ying look up at the sign, "this is the Lan Library?"

"Do you remember anything?" Xiao Zhan asked. "No, can you step in, Zhan?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head. As Xiao Zhan step inside of the library the two heard, "Lan er gongzi. Lan Wangji. Lan Zhan!"

"Lan Zhan?" Whispered Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan?" The two look to the right, they see the same person but they can't see that person face. "Can't see his face again, only his name." Then out of nowhere the two see a person appear next to Lan Wangji. Slowly, slowly, slowly, the two see who it is.

"Wei Ying is that you?" Xiao Zhan walk over to where Wei Ying younger self appear. Wei Ying look at his younger self, "Why would I be here?" Wei Ying looked at his younger self as he walk over to where he is at.

"Do you want me to ask Ji? He have everything on the Lan clan. We can figure out who this person is?" The two look at the person all in white with a dark face that they couldn't see.

Lan Zhan and Wang Yibo

As Lan Zhan and Wang Yibo continue to walk around the Lan clan, they just miss Wei Ying and Xiao Zhan who just left that place. As Wang Yibo step into the library they hear, "Wei Ying!"

The two watch as the same person they see a while appear before them, once again they can't see that person face. "Wei Ying?"

"We can ask Ji Li to see who this Wei Ying look like?"

"Can we?"

"I will ask Ji Li once we are done with this trip."

They soon see the person you said Wei Ying name begin to appear slowly in front of them. Slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly and then they see who it is.

"Wangji is that you?" Lan Zhan float over to where he see himself. "It is me....is my younger self."

"Then this person here is also young right?" Lan Zhan can only nodded his head. "You sure look young. The you right now is more older."

"Mn. I think this is just my past life."

"We should head back. Is there any other place you want to go?" Lan Zhan shake his head no. The left from there to head back to the room that they are sharing with Ji Li, Wang Zhuocheng and Xiao Zhan.

The next morning they were all inside a room call "Orchid Room" they are there to listen to the story about the Lan clan. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan came out from inside of Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo, they decide to listen to what the Lan descendants said about their ancestors.

"The only person who believe in Wei Wuxian, is your Lan er gongzi?" One of the student  asked the Lan descendants. "Yes. I also believe in what Lan er gongzi said. Also, what Wei  Wuxian said is right. I quote "what's right what's wrong? Who's black and who's white?" These are the word that Wei Wuxian has said to Lan er gongzi."

"Did anything happen to Lan Wangji?" Another student asked. "His uncle punished Lan Wangji for standing on Wei Wuxian side."

"Wei Wuxian? What did he do?" Another student asked.

"He save the innocent Wen from the Jin and the other clan. He was framed for killing Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun, only one person who know the truth?" He stop talking, "who is it?" Another student asked.

"Wei Wuxian friend....Nie Huaisang."

Ji Li eye shifted to Xiao Zhan, 'I think I know what Zhan will want to ask me once this trip is over. It will be the same for Wang Yibo as well.'

"Nie Huaisang?" Xiao Zhan whispered, "do you know him?"

"I do but...hard to remember his face or what he look like."

'I wonder if my family will take Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo to our ancestors past. I want to tell them how Nie Huaisang found out about Wei Wuxian been framed. I should ask dad about it first.'

"He know everything that happen to Wei Wuxian?" Student.

"Yes, he feel guilty for not been able to save his first friend. He didn't get to tell his friends that he already know who it is that is behind the framing."

"Huaisang....you knew...."