Chapter IX

"Zhan, are you done?" Wang Yibo asked as he walk toward the section where Xiao Zhan is at.

"Yeah," Xiao Zhan put the book back, "What about you?" Xiao Zhan asked as the two left the library. "Yeah, I'm done. Shall we go see Ji Li?"

"Mn." The walk back down to the living room is quiet, the two want to ask each other about the person that they were searching for but they don't know how to ask one another about it.

When the two enter into the living room Ji Li is waiting for them, "Find everything you two needed?"

"Yes and about the other thing?" Asked Xiao Zhan.

"Don't worry, I will ask my father and brother about it." Ji Li walk Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan to the door, "then we will see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

"Zhan, how about I walk you home? We can get to know each other a little more."

"Okay."

That night while eating dinner Ji Li bring up the topic since he want to help out his two friends, "Dad, brother, can I ask you two something?" His dad and brother looked at each other then back to him, "what is it, Li?" His dad asked.

"I have two friends, they are looking for information on Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. Do you know what happen to them?" Ji Li can tell that his dad and brother know something about it.

"Let's finish dinner first then we will take you to a place where we haven't show you yet."

"Okay."

(So I just came up with this idea while writing this part. A little twisted I hope you all like it!)

After dinner Ji Li dad, brother and mother take him down to the basement, "Dad, why are we here?" Ji Li asked.

"Yizhou?" Yizhou nodded his head. He take out a talisman, a golden talisman and he put it on a very old bookshelves.

Ji Li watch as the bookshelves begin to disappear and replaced by a white bright doorway, "How long have this been here?" Ji Li asked with a surprise expression on his face.

"Li, we are descendants of the Nie clan. We built a house where the Nie clan house use to be. When we did this a doorway was opened. The place is empty now, only ancients document is still there."

(Let's just pretend okay or use your imagination)

"Come," his dad walk in first then his mom, his brother and then is his turn. As they walk through the doorway, their future clothes change to the past Chinese hanfu. "Dad! What is going on here?!" Ji li shouted as he look down at his clothes.

"Son, clam down," Ji Li looked at his mom, "wow mom, you look beautiful."

"Thank you son. Now, as we walk through the future doorway into the past. Our clothes change, this is what I wear, this is what your father wear, this is what your brother wear and this is what you wear."
(I don't know okay. Just keep reading)

"Still don't understand?" Ji Li asked. "Come this way Li," Ji Li followed his dad, mom and brother. "Your right, there is no one here."

His dad take Ji Li to their family ancestors library, "the only person whose know what happen to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian is Nie Huaisang."

"Nie Huaisang?" Ji Li asked.

"He is a friend of Wei Wuxian. They become friends when the two went to Cloud Recesse for their guest lecture."

They finally arrived at the Nie library, as they enter into the library there four portraits of four people hanging on the wall. "They....they....they look like us. How come?" Ji Li went over to the portrait in front of him.

"We are their descendants....their reincarnation, that is why we look like them. The only thing that we don't have is their past memories."

"When we all reborn from the past....our memories is gone." Ji Li turn to his right to look at his mom.

"Li, here," Ji Li look down at four book in front of him. "Can we take them back with us?" Ji Li take the stack of book in his hand. "We can't son. If we do, the book will turn to ash or dust."

"Dad, we have something to do here don't we?" Their dad nodded his head. "Take your time Li. We will be here for a while."

"Okay," Ji Li went over to the table, he begin with the book on top of the stack, 'I should take picture of the writing in this book, this way I can show it to Yibo and Zhan.'

As Ji Li read through each book one at a time, his face become angry, 'How could they do this to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji? How come Nie Mingjue allow this to happen?'

When Ji Li got to the last book he couldn't believe it, "Wei Wuxian got framed by Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She. I want to tell my brother this but he won't believe me. They all said that Wei xiong is an demonic and evil person, he walk a dark path instead of the right path."

He turn to the next page, "during the war against Wei xiong, he went over to the cliff where he let himself go. He felt like it was his fault for the death of the Jiang disciples, Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Yanli. The only person who believe in Wei xiong is Lan Wangji."

Ji Li continued, "Lan Wangji got punished by his uncle Lan Qiren. He punished Lan Wangji for standing on the side of Wei Wuxian. Then....."

"Lan Wangji committed suicide. Committed Suicide? Do you love Wei Wuxian that much, Lan Wangji?"

What Ji Li about to read shock him or he is question by it, "the Lan clan found Lan Wangji dead in his home but the next day his body was gone. They think that Lan Wangji pretended to die so that he won't get anymore punishment. They went around town, clan and other place to see if they can find Lan Wangji or not." 'So they couldn't find him anywhere. Then does this mean both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian memories of each other is gone?'

After Ji Li finish reading all of the book he turn to his right to look at the portrait of Nie Huaisang, "Nie Huaisang. Nie Huaisang. What were you planning to do? I know that you are up to something but what is it?"