Chapter III

When school let the students out Xiao Zhan, Ji Li and Yu Bin is waiting for Xiao Qing and Xiao Yang.  "Zhan ge!" The three turn to see Xiao Yang and Xiao Qing walking toward them.

"Zhan Zhan Ji Li, do you guys want to come over to my sister coffee shop? She just come up with a new coffee recipe. Do you guys want to try it?" Yu Bin asked his friends. "Hey can we come too?" Asked Xiao Qing.

"Of of of course," Ji Li and Xiao Zhan giggled at the way Yu Bin stutter when Xiao Qing is around them.

Soon all of them head to Yu Bin family coffee shop. "How is your sister and your family Yu Bin?" Asked Xiao Zhan as they stop every now and then for Xiao Yang and Xiao Qing to buy school supplies.

"Why do you need so many mechanical pencil anyway?" Asked Xiao Yang as the two walk behind the group. "Because, I don't want to use regular pencil. They break easily and I need to sharpen it every single time the top got shorter and shorter."

"I guess having a mechanical pen is a good idea," Xiao Qing keep on moving her head up and down.

"They are doing good. Our business is doing good as well."

"I can't wait to try your sister new coffee recipe Yu bin. I think Shishu and Song Shushu will love it too." Xiao Zhan turn around to look at Xiao Yang and Xiao Qing, "Hey A-Yang, do you think your father and dad will want to try new coffee from Yu bin shop?"

"I think father and dad will love it but how much does it cost?" Xiao Yang asked his older brother. "Huh I gotta ask Yu Bin. Hey Yu bin, how much does it cost to buy the coffee from your shop?"

"This new one haven't been put on the menu yet. But there are other coffee that you can try, if you like it, you can buy it for your uncle," this make Xiao Zhan to think about it.

"Zhan ge," Xiao Zhan turn around to look at Xiao Yang. "Is okay, we can put our money together to buy them for father and dad. I noticed that they don't have much coffee in the cabin."

"Okay, then Yu bin, we will try your other coffee first. I hope you will let us try a good one," this make Yu Bin very happy.

"Of course! You guys are my first friends. I will give you our best coffee to try!" They all soon arrive at a shop with flower decorating the window and the door. There is a menu on the inside of the window, this way everyone can see what is on the menu.

They all walk inside the coffee shop, to their left is where table and chair is at. The place is fill with warm atmosphere, you can seat either on the wooden chair or a sofa at the end of the shop. (Idk made it up)

"Jie Jie! My friend is here with me!" Yu Bin look around the coffee shop as they follow behind him.

A women walk from the back of the story as she enter into the front room. "Yu Bin, why don't you bring your friends to the back?" Yu bin nodded his head, "come this way guys." He lead them to the back of the store, this is also where Yu Bin and his family is living.

"Wow, the backyard is beautiful Yu Bin!" Xiao Qing see a pond in the middle that have fish with many different color and size. There is a flower bed with many different kind of flower all around them.

"I'm glad you like it. I will come back with drink and snack," with that Yu Bin left from there.

"Hey Ji Li, doesn't your brother drink coffee too?" Asked Xiao Zhan as he got out his homework to work on it.

"He does, I think I will buy some for him this way he can make it at his work place," Ji Li watch Xiao Qing who is now taken out her homework to work on it as well. "I hate math."

"A-Qing, you don't like math?" Ji Li ask Xiao Qing. "I kind of understand it when the teacher show us all how to do it but when I got home, I couldn't do it. Yang ge and Zhan ge never home so I couldn't ask them."

Ji Li pull up a chair next to Xiao Qing, "let me see," he glanced at the math problem in the book, "here I will show you."

Ji Li show Xiao Qing on another sheet of paper, this way she will get the idea of how to do it.

Later Yu bin came back with a trade of different coffee and snack, "you know, I still don't get how is it that your so good at math Ji Li?" Yu bin put down the trade in the middle of the table.

"My big brother." It is an simple answer from Ji Li. "That is how I always get good grade on my math test. How about you A-Yang?" Xiao Zhan look at his didi, "This Math Is So Hard! Zhan Ge!" Xiao Zhan sigh, "since you got second year math I can help you with it. Ji Li and I use to take math together, so I know how to do them, come here?" Xiao Yang went to sit down next to Xiao Zhan.

About a minute later they have all finished with their homework, Xiao Yang and Xiao Qing stretched their arm and their whole body. "I am glad that we have finished with our homework."

"Then how about some coffee and snack? It is still warm," with that they try different coffee on the trade. "Wow! They are all so good! It is very hard to pick one!"

"A-Qing, don't drink too much or you won't be able to sleep tonight," Yu Bin handed a cup of water for Xiao Qing to drink.

"Zhan ge, how about this one?" Xiao Yang pointed at the one with brown bag. "Then Yu Bin, we will get this one."

"Then I will take the green one," Ji Li pointed to the green bag one. "Okay," soon they all pack up as they walk back to the front of the store.

Once Ji Li and Xiao Zhan got the coffee, they said bye to Yu Bin. On their way home Xiao a Zhan split up with Ji Li since they live in different direction, "See you tomorrow Ji li."

"See you guys tomorrow!" Shouted a very happy Ji Li.

"Let's head home." Xiao Qing and Xiao Yang both nodded their head. The three talk happily on their way back to their home.
....................................................................................................................................
So it will take a while for Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo to figure out who they are to one another. I want to continue to write about their daily life and probably let the two of them getting to know each other first. Wait and see okay?