Chapter V

When the rain have stopped Xiao Zhan, Xiao Qing, Xiao Yang, Wang Yibo, Wang Zhuocheng, Cao Yuchen, Ji Li and Yu Bin all walk to Yu Bin family coffee shop. They want to try his family coffee as well since they can buy it too.

"Zhan Zhan, can we stop buy a place to buy some food? All of this walking is making me hungry."

"Okay, you guys don't mind right?" They all shake their head no. "Are these good?" Asked Wang Zhuocheng as he too look at the desert behind the glass. "You want to try some? If you do then get this strawberry short cake and chocolate and this mousse cake."

"Hey Cheng let's buy them. We can give some to your sister when you get home," Wang Zhuocheng like this idea, "okay."

"A-Qing, why did you buy so much?" Xiao Yang asked his little sister, "I want to give some to Yu Bin family. Then some to our fathers, I think the cake will go well with either coffee or tea."

"Coffee or tea?" Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Qing, "Yes, tea."

"I should let my uncle and brother know about it. Thank you," Xiao Qing nodded her head.

"We're here!" They all walk into the coffee shop, "Jie Jie," the women in the store look up to see her brother and his friend. "Yu Bin, you bring your friend here again?" They all gave Yu Bin sister a bow.

"Jie, will it be okay if we sit out here? My friend want to try and buy some of our coffee?"

"Okay, you can stay out here."

"Shijie, here, I just bought some cake for you and for your family. Cake go well with coffee and tea." Xiao Qing handed the two cake to Yu Bin sister, "Thank You."

"Here. These are some of my family new coffee," Yu Bin put a new set of hot coffee cup in front of his friend. "Give it a try," Wang Yibo, Wang Zhuocheng and Cao Yuchen bring the cup up to their lip, they smell the coffee before drinking it.

"Wow this coffee is good!" Want Zhuocheng look at Yu Bin, "Can I buy this one?" Wang Zhuocheng pointed to his coffee cup. "Okay."

"I will get the same."

"Yibo, how about you?" Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo. "I will get the same thing," Yu Bin went to get three of the same coffee bag for Wang Zhuocheng, Cao Yuchen and Wang Yibo.

"We should come here often. I like the warm and cozy atmosphere of a coffee shop." They all look around the place, "true, not lot of people come here."

"We should come here for our study. I like quiet place," the other agree to what Xiao Zhan said.

"Zhan ge, why don't we stay here for a little bit longer before heading home?" Xiao Yang asked Xiao Zhan, "okay."

They all take out their school work to work on it. "Since some of you are third year and my brother Yang ge is second year, do you think you can help me with some of my homework?" Xiao Qing asked the older group.

"Of course we can, this is a study group after all. Just ask any question," Cao Yuchen.

"Thank you!"

By the time everyone finish with their homework, it is already night fall. Wang Zhuocheng, Wang Yibo and Cao Yuchen left with a bag of coffee in their hand. "You guy be safe." The two group went their separate way.

"The weather is changing. Is getting cold," her two brothers nodded their head, "Come on let's head home before your father get worried about us."

When Wang Yibo got home, he see his uncle and brother sitting in the living room. "Uncle, Xiong Zhang, I got new coffee and sweet for you two to try."

"Sweet and coffee?" Wang Yibo nodded his head. "Then let's me go get two plate." As Haikuan got up he asked his little brother, "Yibo, have you eaten yet?"

"I haven't, let me go change then I will come down to eat," with that Wang Yibo went up to his room to change into something more comfortable.

When Wang Yibo come down from his room, he only see his brother, "Did Uncle went back to his room?" Wang Yibo asked as he went to seat down on the other side of the coach.

"He did. Where did you buy this coffee, Yibo? It is very good."

"From one of my friend family. His family own a coffee shop, they always come up with different taste to it."

"Then I will go buy some from their coffee shop. By the way, have you found any answer to your dream yet?"

"No. Not yet," 'I don't even know where to start but lately I haven't dream about that dream again.' "Oh that's right, while I was in the library the other day I heard someone said "Lan Wangji" name."

"You did? Do you know who this person is?" Want Yibo move his head side to side as a no.

"Then make sure to find this person, whoever this person is they probably have the same dream as you."

"You mean?"

Haikuan nodded his head, "then this person is your soulmate, to help Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian free from the sword, you two need to find one another."

"Then what happen after that?"

"Their spirit is still back at the Lan clan which is still exist in modern world. Our ancestors keep the place clean so that when the right time come, those that are the descendants of the Lan clan can come back to help release those two soul."

"The Lan clan home still exist?" Haikuan nodded his head. "What about Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian body?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Their body has been buried together, only their spirit is left locked inside their tomb. They can't go anywhere nor can they leave their tomb." Haikuan look at how sad his little brother is.

"Don't worry Yibo, take your time, no need to rush beside you know this will come to you. Sooner or later you will find your other half or those two will come to see you."

"Those two? You don't mean?"

"Lan Wangji will come see you and Wei Wuxian will come see the other person."

'But who is the other person?'