Chapter VI

That night in Wang Yibo dream, he see his dark surroundings turn into a place full of trees, a house in the middle and a river with a bridge on the other side. "Where am I? Is this a dream?"

Then a voice said, "this is just a dream." Wang Yibo turn around to see a guy that look like him. Same face features and eye color, "who are you?"

"My name....my name.....I don't remember my name......I don't remember who I am."

"You don't know who you are?" This person nodded his head. 'Haikuan, did said that the two soul won't remember who they are. By the look of his clothes and the forehead ribbon then he must be....' "Are you by any chance name Lan Wangji?"

"Lan....Lan...Lan...Wangji?"

Want Yibo sigh, "yes...your name is Lan Wangji. Do you remember anything?" Lan Wangji shake his head no. "Then how come I am here? And why are you here?"

"I...I....I...I...I am....looking....for....someone."

'Wei Wuxian,' "who are you looking for?" 'I already know but I need to see if he remember or not or maybe not.'

Wang Yibo watch as Lan Wangji shake his head no, "Don't worry it will come to you. I still don't understand why I am here."

"I don't know either." Wang Yibo sigh, 'If Lan Wangji doesn't know, how am I suppose to know,' Wang Yibo remember what his brother said, 'now that Lan Wangji is here to see me, is he asking me to help find Wei Wuxian?' "Listen, your name is Lan Zhan courtesy Lan Wangji. You were born into the Lan clan, you come from Gusu, your sect is Cloud Recesse. And you have a soulmate name Wei Ying courtesy Wei Wuxian. Do you remember him?"

"Wei Ying.....Wei Wuxian....." wang Yibo can see that Lan Wangji is trying his best to remember who Wei Wuxian is.

Lan Wangji put his hand to both side of his head, "I don't remember! I don't remember!I don't remember anything!" Wang Yibo went over to Lan Wangji, "Hey hey is alright. You don't have to try too hard to remember, Wangji." 'I don't know how can I help Lan Wangji to remember. Brother said that if two soulmate meet again that is when Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian will be together again but where is Wei Wuxian and who is he?'

Xiao Zhan dream

Xiao Zhan walk around an unknown town, "where in the world am I? This place is empty. No one is around." 'This place look ancient.'

"Hello," Xiao Zhan look up ahead of him, he see a person that look a lot like him. "Who are you?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Just like with Lan Wangji, he doesn't remember who he is. 'How can I help him? I don't even know his name.' "Are you looking for someone?"

"Looking for....someone....I'm....I'm....I'm...I'm....not sure. I feel like....I'm searching for someone....but...I don't know who."

"Have you been wondering around this empty town for a while now?" Xiao Zhan and this unknown person walk around the empty town to see if there is anyone around or not. (This unknown person is Wei Wuxian okay.)

"I see that there is Lotus flower all around this town and a symbol as well. What is it?" Even if Xiao Zhan ask this person this, he doesn't know either. "There something I want to ask you?"

"What is it?"

"Do you know why you are here? And do you know a person name Lan Wangji?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I don't know why I am here. I don't even know where here is. I don't think I know this Lan Wangji." He turn to look at Xiao Zhan, "Am I suppose to know him?"

'I am guessing that he doesn't know Lan Wangji,' "I am not sure."

The two went quiet since they don't have anything else to talk about, 'this will be very hard to help him, since he doesn't know who he is or who is it that he is looking for?' Then Xiao Zhan remember something, he remember talking to his uncle Shishu another it.

'Even if two soulmate meet again, they won't remember their past life. Since he look like me and I look like him, does this mean that he is my past life? Everything seem so confuse now.'

Want Yibo dream

"I don't know your name," Lan Wangji asked Wang Yibo, "My name is Wang Yibo."

"Yibo, do you know why we look like one another?"

"My brother Haikuan did said we are all reborn from our past life."

"Then that mean you are me and I am you." Wang Yibo nodded his head.

"Then do you remember all of your past life memories?" Lan Wangji asked.m

"Unfortunately, I don't. When we reborn into the future, all of our memories is gone. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, Wangji."

"Is alright, Yibo."

Then both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo woke up due to the sound of their phone alarm that woke them up.

"Yibo," Haikuan can tell that something is bothering his little brother, "Something on your mind?" Haikuan asked Wang Yibo.

"Like you said, Lan Wangji has come to see me, in my dream."

"What did you two talk about?" Haikuan asked as he set breakfast doesn't in front of him and his little brother.

" I asked Wangji about who he is and what is his name. Haikuan, he doesn't even know who he is or what his name is. I even ask if he remember a person name Wei Wuxian, and he doesn't even know who he is either."

"What else?"

"I told Lan Wangji about where he is from, who he is and which clan he is in. I even told Lan Wangji about how we are the same and why I don't remember our past life." Wang Yibo looked at his brother, "Haikuan, how can I help him?"

"To help Lan Wangji, you need to find your soulmate, Yibo. If you find your soulmate then Lan Wangji will as well. He is also inside of this person dream, the two will meet in either your dream world or his dream world."

"But how can I find him?" 'I don't even know where to start.'

"You will. Once you felt something for him or felt very protective of him or even feel like you want to be with him all the time then he is the one for you, then he is your long life soulmate."

"My long life soulmate....."
....................................................................................................................................
As everyone can see, I won't rush into thing. I want to take a while for the two soulmates to find one another.