Chapter XIV

Once the essay for the paper is over, they all head off to bed beside Xiao Zhan. "What do you remember Wei Ying?" Xiao Zhan asked. Wei Ying appear next to him. "Dark path? I don't remember much but....seeing Chenqing again make me remember how I forge him."

"Chenqing? Isn't that a spiritual tool?"

"Mn. This place was dark, evil and full of resentment energy. They said is from the people who they throw into...into..."

"Is okay not to remember it. I'm sure the memories will come to you."

"Mn."

The next day the trip continues. The next place they went to is Caiyi town, the place where the Lan clan is at. "The Lan clan?" Lan Zhan whispered to himself. Wang Yibo heard this since he is sitting close to Lan Zhan after all.

"Does the surname sound familiar to you since your name is Lan Wangji - Lan." Wang Yibo whispered back to Lan Zhan to hear. "Not sure. But will you walk around this sect to see if I remember anything?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Okay."

"Do you remember anything about the Lan clan, Wei Ying?" Whispered Xiao Zhan to Wei Ying who is sitting next to him. "No....no...no memories of it," Wei Ying look out the window as the bus take them to the next place.

"If I do...then....then something must have happen,....something cause me to died and cause me not to remember anything."

"Don't worry Wei Ying, when time come then you will be able to remember what happen." 'Also figure out who is your soulmate as well.'

(Let's said that there is a road that lead up to Cloud Recesses okay)

By the time they arrive in Caiyi town it was night fall. "The people in the Lan clan said that we can stay in their place." The teacher announced for all of his student to heard.

"When we get there, go get your thing  and wait for them."

About an hour or so later the bus arrived outside of Cloud Recesse. Lan Zhan float out of the bus, 'Wangji!' Wang Yibo grabbed his thing, he push his way through all of his classmates to get out of the bus.

When Wang Yibo is off the bus he went in search for Lan Zhan. 'Where did he go?' Wang Yibo look around the place. 'Yibo, this way,' Wang Yibo follow Lan Zhan voice through his mind.

Wang Yibo look at his classmates, 'oh what the heck. They won't know that I am gone,' with that saying Wang Yibo left from there to follow Lan Zhan voice. Lan Zhan take Wang Yibo to a place where no one is allow.

"Wangji, what is this place? Is so far from the other place?" Wang Yibo asked Lan Zhan.

"Not...so...sure but....I felt like...I been here before." 'I just don't remember.'

"Come, we can look around more when everyone is asleep." Lan Zhan nodded his head, he look at the house once more then he look up at the sign, "Jingshi- Quiet" (or is it silent? Does anyone know)

Wang Yibo got back to the entrance, "Yibo, where did you go? The teacher was looking for you."

"What does he want?" Wang Yibo asked. "He put the four of us in the same room. I think the Lan clan room is very big," Ji Li answered Wang Yibo question. "Follow us," as Wang Yibo follow Ji Li and Wang Zhuocheng, Wei Ying emerged from Xiao Zhan body.

"There is a familiar feeling about this place. I can't put my finger on it." Wei Ying look around the place as he follow next to Xiao Zhan. "Let's explore the place tonight. Maybe something will jog your memory."

"Mn."

When everyone is sleeping the first person to wake up is Wang Yibo. He look at the people who is sleeping in the same room as him, he want to make sure that everyone is asleep before he left the room.

Once he know that everyone is asleep, he left the room so that he can look around the place with Lan Zhan. "Wangji," Lan Zhan emerges from within Wang Yibo body. "Anything?" Wang Yibo asked Lan Zhan.

"A little but at the same time....fuzzy."

Now it is Xiao Zhan turn, "anything Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying shake his head no, "nothing?"

"Nothing."

"Then let's head to a different area."

"Mn."

"Wangji, let's go to another place."

"Okay."

Wang Yibo and Lan Zhan walk in one direction on the right side while on the other side is Wei Ying and Xiao Zhan.

"Stop here!" Lan Zhan and Wei Ying said at the same time. "Why here, Wei Ying?" Asked Xiao Zhan.

A painful shock went through Lan Zhan and Wei Ying mind as they saw this place. The two hold their head in their hand, "Wei Ying!" Xiao Zhan said Wei Ying name quietly so that no one will hear him.

It is the same for Wang Yibo, "hey are you alright, Wangji?"

"I kind of....kind of...remember this place..."

"What do you remember?" Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo asked Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

Xiao Zhan and Wei Ying

"I saw a guy standing up there," Wei Ying pointed to where the bell is at. Xiao Zhan look up at that spot.

"I can't see his face clearly...all I can see is a guy in white clothes, a white ribbon flying behind him, he is holding a sword and a jade token on his waist. I was standing on the opposite side of him."

"Do you remember anything else?" Xiao Zhan asked Wei Ying.

"I can't hear what we are saying...somehow we end up fighting each other."

Wang Yibo and Lan Zhan

"I can't see his face clearly....all I can see is he wearing a white clothes with Lotus flower on it, a red ribbon flying behind him, he holding a sword and two jar of...wine. I was standing on the other side of him."

"Do you remember anything else?" Wang Yibo asked.

"I can't hear what we are saying to each other....but somehow we end up fighting each other."

"You can't see his face? Just his clothes and his hair ribbon?" Asked Wang Yibo.

"Mn." 'Why can't I see his face? I feel like I know him.'

Xiao Zhan and Wei Ying

"You can't see his face feature? Only his clothes?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

'Why does this place, only this place make my head hurt?' Wei Ying look up to the roof where he see this person in his memories.

"Why can't I see his face?" Both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan thought at the same time.