Chapter VII

During class time both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo can't pay attention in class since they are thinking about the two person in their dream, one is Lan Wangji and the other one is Wei Wuxian even though Xiao Zhan doesn't know his name yet.

"Hey are you two alright?" Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo snap out from their own world, they look around the room, "Class already ended?" Their friend nodded their head.

"We need to get to our next class," when they walk out of the classroom, Wang Yibo and his friend went to the right while Xiao Zhan and his friend went to the left.

"Hey Zhan, what is up with you and Yibo lately?" Yu Bin asked his friend. "You wouldn't believe me if I tell you two," Yu Bin and Ji Li looked at each other then back to Xiao Zhan, "We are your friend, of course we will believe you."

"Then let's go to our usual place when lunch time come."

"Yibo, you never space out in class before, this is the first time. Something on your mind?" Cao Yuchen asked as they walk to their next class.

"You know that we can help you right? If anything or help with anything you can tell us." Cao Yuchen agree to what Wang Zhuocheng just said, "Cheng is right Yibo."

"Is alright, thank you guys," 'this is something I need to figure out by myself. I want to help Lan Wangji to remember who he is, also find his soulmate. If I knew who he is then I can help him. Lan Wangji Lan Wangji, what happen to you and your soulmate. Why are the two of you end up getting separated?'

So during lunch time Xiao Zhan tell Ji Li and Yu Bin about his dream and this unknown name guy that come into his dream last night. "So are you saying that you don't know this guys name?" Ji Li asked.

"Mn."

"You only know a name 'Lan Wangji'" Xiao Zhan nodded his head. "I can help you with that, Zhan. My family have many book on ancient history. My family have been passing them down from generation to generation. I will let you know what I have found."

"Mn. Thank you Li," 'I hope that I can find some answer soon. He doesn't know his name, how can I help him if he doesn't know his name.'

"By the way Zhan, do you know what this person look like?" Asked Ji Li.

"Ummm let me see...." Xiao Zhan think about his dream, about this person in his dream, "he have on this red ribbon that flow from his half ties up hair, he wear red and black clothes but his eye...he look lost and sad even though he is smiling."

"You can tell just by looking at him?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head.

"Red and black clothes? I feel like I seen that somewhere in one of the book, I will find it."

"Li, what kind of book do you have anyway?" Yu Bin asked, "A lot actually, I think we have one from ancient clan or sect if you want to call them."

"Sect?"

"Like for example: like Sect Leader Nie Mingjue from the Nie clan."

"Clan? Do you think this person is from a clan?" Xiao Zhan asked Ji Li. "Does he have any symbol on it?"

"Symbol? I don't know, all I can see is black and red on him."

"No symbol?" 'The only person without a clan symbol on their clothes is....' "Oh! I know who you are talking about!"

"You do?"

"I do. Why don't you come over after school?"

"Okay."

Xiao Zhan waited at the school entrance for his little brother and sister. "Zhan, aren't you heading home?" Wang Yibo asked as he walk up to Xiao Zhan, "I am, I am waiting for my little brother and sister. I want to tell them to head home first since I am going with Li to his house."

"Ji Li house, why?"

"I told him about my certain dream that i been having. He know who the person I am talking about."

'Maybe, I should go with Zhan,' "will it be okay if I come along with you?"

"Of course you can, Yibo," Xiao Zhan look behind Wang Yibo while Wang Yibo turn around to look at the person behind him, "Ji Li."

"Zhan ge!"

Xiao Zhan walk up to Xiao Yang and Xiao Qing, "A-Yang, A-Qing, can you two head home by yourself?" The two looked at each other then back to Xiao Zhan, "how come?"

"I'm heading over to my friends house. We are doing our homework together, can you let Uncle know where I am at?" Xiao Zhan looked at both of his young brother and sister.

"Okay," Xiao Yang turn to his right, "Let's head home A-Qing?" Xiao Qing nodded her head, "Ge, don't stay too long. You know how Dad will get worry if you come home late."

"Don't worry A-Qing, I will make sure to head home before night fall," so Xiao Yang left with Xiao Qing while Xiao Zhan left with Ji Li and Wang Yibo. As they walk to Ji Li house, Wang Yibo also call his family to let them know where he is at.

Xiao Zhan walk up next to Ji Li, "Li, how come your family have everything from the ancient past?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"How do I said this? My whole family study in archeologists, they found thing when they went on a digging or found thing in old house that has been abandoned by people for many many many year ago."

"Are you studying to become one as well?"

"No, I want to become an artist. I buy white strong fan to draw on the white paper, I want people to see the drawing on it. If you like I can let you see it?"

"Sure, right after you tell me that person name or let me read about him."

"You will be surprise," Ji Li turn around to look at Wang Yibo, "What about you, Yibo? You also want to search for something as well?"

"Mn. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all." 'Whatever it is, I hope my ancestors ancient book can help you two to find your answer.'