Chapter VIII

Finally, they all arrived at Ji Li home, "big brother I'm home, my friend is also here as well!"

"Your brother is at work dear,"come a women voice, as she step from the living room into the entrance way, "Mom," Ji Li turn to look at Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan, "Zhan, Yibo, this is my mother."

"Hello Mrs.Ji," Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan said at the same time. "Hello, son, you never bring home friends. You should have let me know."

"Sorry mom, I forgot. But mom, will it be okay if my two friend use our family library, they are doing a research on ancient China and our family have ton of them, can we?" Ji Li begged his mom.

"Of course son just put everything back, you don't want your brother to get angry at you do you?" Ji Li sigh at what his mother just said, "I understand mom," he turn around to look at Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan, "come on follow me."

Ji Li take Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo up stair, "this is where all of our ancestors book is at."

"Ji Li, where is the Lan section?" Wang Yibo asked once he enter into the room, "is down this way," Ji Li take Wang Yibo down to the right of the section, "my family put everything in alphabetical order, this way it is easier for us to find thing. Here."

"Thank you," Wang Yibo went into that section. "Zhan, I will take you to the person that you told me about." Ji Li take Xiao Zhan more down toward the last letter of the alphabet.

'Let's see Lan Lan Lan Lan,' "Cloud Recesse - Lan Clan," Wang Yibo pull out two to four book on the Lan clan. 'Where are you Lan Wangji? What happen to you? Who are you actually looking for?' "Lan Qiren, Lan Wuxin (sorry I love using The Blood Of Youth characters name) Lan Ruoyi, Lan Xichen, here Lan Wangji."

Wang Yibo take out his cell phone to take picture of Lan Wangji information. 'There is less information about Lan Wangji, there is more about his family instead, wait no, only  him and his mother.'

At the other end

"Zhan, here," Ji Li pull out a book that have Yiling symbols on it. "What is this symbol, Li?" Xiao Zhan pointed at the symbol on the front cover of the book. "This is Wei Ying courtesy Wei Wuxian symbol."

"His symbol? You said Wei Wuxian? Is that his name?"

"Here, let me show you Wei Wuxian," Ji Li turn the book to the third page, and when he did Xiao Zhan eye went wide, "He does look like me. How come we look like one another? Am I his descendant or something?" Xiao Zhan asked as he take the book from Ji Li hand.

"Actually, it is more like we reincarnated from our past life. That is how we become friends."

"What do you mean by that?" Xiao Zhan asked as he too take out his cell phone to take picture of the page in the book.

"Ummm, like how when I first met you, I feel like we have a connection, a very good connection. Is like we have known each other for a very very long time."

Xiao Zhan know what Ji Li is talking about, "Here, it said that Nie Huaisang is a good friend of Wei Wuxian. He believe in his friend, he believe that Wei Wuxian isn't a bad person even if he walk a dark path. Dark path?"

Ji Li turn to the very last page on the book, "here."

"He got throw into the burial mound, learn how to control a tool call Yin Hufu, everyone believe that Wei Wuxian will attack them since he is holding a very powerful tool in his hand. What happen to him, Li?"

Ji Li pull out another book but this book is thin, very thin, "why is this book so thin?" Ji Li handed to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan open it, he read what is written inside of this book, "Wen Yuan, who is Wen Yuan?"

"He is the last survivor of the Wen clan....not Wen Rouhan clan but a medicine clan. When he was young he lost his memories but when he grew up he remember his past childhood life. He wrote about Wei Wuxian and....."

"Lan Wangji, so the two of them know each other?"

"Doesn't the Wei Wuxian in your dream doesn't tell you his name?"

"No, he doesn't remember who he is. My uncle said that if Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian future self find each other then the past Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian will find one another as well. But I don't know who Lan Wangji future self is." 'If Wei Wuxian look like me, then does that mean I am him? Then who is Lan Wangji? How will I find him?'

'I think I have an idea who he is. Zhan, he is closer then you think,' "don't worry you will find him. Why don't you take picture of the page? This way when you read it over, you will find your answer. I will go see how Wang Yibo is doing," with that Ji Li left from there with a thought in his mind, 'I can't help you Zhan, this is your mission.'

Ji Li arrive where Wang Yibo is at, "Did you find everything you needed, Yibo?" Ji Li lean against the bookshelves. "Yes, but, I couldn't find anything on what happen to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian? Does your family have a book on what happen to them?"

"No, I'm sorry. If you like, I can ask my father and brother about it? Will that help?" Ji Li asked Wang Yibo.

"Yes it will...I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all," 'I don't mind at all. I also want to help Zhan as well.'

"Thank you, will it be okay if I continue to take picture each of the page?"

"Not at all, take your time. I will be down stair waiting for you and Zhan."

"Mn."

With that Ji Li left from there leaving Wang Yibo at the Lan clan section, Xiao Zhan at Wei Wuxian section.

'Brother said that if the future Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian found each other then the past Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian will find each other as well. I see that Lan Wangji look like me...am I him? And who does Wei Wuxian look like?'

'Lan Wangji (XZ)/Wei Wuxian (WY), where are you right now? How can I find you?' Same thought went through both Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan.