Chapter XII

So I got two good idea to write about. This two idea come from two of my reader but I will change it a little bit. Keep reading okay. Also, let's said that everything still exist in the modern world.
.......................................................................................................................................
A week later - Field Trip

"A-Zhan, do you have enough money for your trip?" Xiao Zhan check his wallet. "I have enough money Shishu." Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan gave more to Xiao Zhan, "Shishu, Song Shushu," Xiao Zhan is confuse.

"A-Qing and A-Yang will want souvenirs from your trip. Also, make sure to keep thing you see and memories to yourself. Give me a call whenever you can, don't make me worry about you okay?"

"I will Shishu."

"Ge! Come on! If we don't get there in time you will miss the bus!" Shouted Xiao Yang.

"I'm coming!"

When all three arrived at school, a big bus with two level is parking in front of the school. "Zhan ge, make sure you bring us back something okay?" Xiao Qing gave her big brother a hug, "I will."

Xiao Zhan looked at Xiao Yang, "keep those bully away from her okay?" Xiao Yang nodded his head.

"Zhan Zhan if you don't hurry up we won't get the good seat!" Shouted Ji Li as he enter into the bus. Xiao Zhan let go of Xiao Qing, "listen to your papa and dad while I am gone okay?"

"We will. You have fun and take a lot of pictures!"

When Xiao Zhan and his sibling went their separate way the teacher said, "go find your partner. You two will stay together to write down what you know about each of the town we are going to."

As Xiao Zhan walk into the bus, he went to go find Wang Yibo since he is his partner. "Yibo is on the second floor," Wang Zhuocheng said to Xiao Zhan as he pass the seats, "thank you."

Xiao Zhan walk up to the second floor, when he did, he see many girl is trying to seat down next to Wang Yibo. 'I think I should save him,' "Yibo!" Xiao Zhan walk down the isle, "Excuse me lady but he is my partner and this seats here belong to me."

Wang Yibo let out a sigh as he see all of the girl left from there, "You must hate that," Xiao Zhan whispered as he put his backpack above their seats. "I don't like getting attention from them."

"How come?" Xiao Zhan asked as he sat down next to Wang Yibo. "Let said that I already have someone...I just don't know where to find them."

'Don't know where to find them?' "How do you know where to find them?"

"With this field trip...I might know where to find them." 'I also need to help,Lan Wangji to find his soulmate again. When I do...then I will know who my soulmate is as well.'

'Same with me.'

The trip to their destination is quiet, some people take a nap, some listen to their music and some talks to their friends.

As for Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo, the two of them is in their own thoughts. When Xiao Zhan got tired, his head begin to lay on Wang Yibo shoulder. This caught Wang Yibo off guard, no one ever done this before until now. Wang Yibo just let Xiao Zhan lay his head on his shoulder.

Soon it was Wang Yibo turn, he is getting sleepy due to all of the silent on the bus. His head slowly, slowly, slowly and then he lay his head on top of Xiao Zhan head.

As the two of them is sleeping, they have the same though, 'This feeling and warmth,it feel familiar. Where have I felt this before?'

About an hour or so later there teacher announced that they have arrive to their first destination. Wang Yibo woke up first, he shake Xiao Zhan lightly to wake him up. It take a while for Xiao Zhan to wake up. A minute later Xiao zhan woke up, "We're here."

Xiao Zhan look out the window, "where are we?" Before anyone can answer their questions a voice said, "welcome to Yunmeng town. We will stay in an inn near the Jiang clan resident. Come grab your thing and wait for me inside of the inn."

Everyone went to do just that, "this town is full of purple and Lotus flag, how come?" One of the students said this out loud.

Then someone said, "the color purple represent the town, the Lotus flower represents the Jiang clan." They all turn to their right to see a person in purple clothes with a bell hanging by their waist.

"Everyone this is Jiang Fengmian, the descendants of sect leader Jiang Fengmian. His father is the son of Jiang Wanyin." (Don't be mean okay. Made up fanfiction)

"I am name after my great grandfather Jiang Fengmian. Once you all have settled down, I will show you around Yunmeng town and my ancestors home."

When all of the students found the room that they are sharing with their partners, they all went back to the front of the inn to wait for the other students. Once all of the students is in front of the inn, Jiang Fengmian said, "When we enter into the Jiang clan household, please don't touch anything. My cousin Rulan (yes, Jin Ling side of the family) doesn't like anyone to touch his family thing. Let go."

As they walk toward the Jiang clan residence, Wei Ying silhouette appear next to Xiao Zhan, "this place look familiar,' Xiao Zhan couldn't acknowledge Wei Ying. Wei Ying can tell, "you don't want people to know that you are talking to someone?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head.

"This place look familiar to me but....somehow it's all fuzzy for me to remember it."

Xiao Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying with a confuse expression on his face, 'I guess...I don't want to remember this place. Is like....there is a painful memories here...." Xiao Zhan nodded his head.

Wang Yibo who is walking behind Xiao Zhan, he hear, "I felt like I was here once." Wang Yibo jump to the sound of Lan Zhan voice, "What do you mean?" Wang Yibo whispered to only Lan Zhan can here.

"I don't know how to describe it but....it feel fuzzy." Lan Zhan and Wei Ying couldn't see each other since they still couldn't find one another yet. They are still searching for their long lost memories.

This is the beginning of their search to help Wei Ying and Lan Zhan to find their memories and their soulmates.