The Seige of Ulva

In the midst of the mull campaign a small island would receive international attention for the horrors of its attackers and the cunning of its defenders.

Day 1-A group of SNG members land on the island of Ulva after escaping a Unionist counter offensive during the Mull campaign.The ferry that they used to cross is kept at the island to prevent Unionists using it to capture the island.Very few people are killed as the SNG rapidly move away from the channel.

Day 2-Unionists attempt to send a scouting force in dinghy (launched from HMS boyne) to cross the channel.The dinghy is shredded by a pair of browning machine guns hidden in a Bush.Those who survive are captured and enslaved.The dead are hung on trees within Unionist view.

Day 3-ANS Iasger (a fishing boat with a 2a45 sprut gun,an m1919 and some kevlar strapped to it) is hit by the Unionist ship HMS boyne a river class ship.ANS Iasger (alba navy ship iasger) manages to land on the south west of Ulva where it sinks.The crew whom are armed with grease guns are attacked briefly before they are welcomed onto the island.The guns begin to be removed from the ship however the process takes time and the ship gun is only successfully removed the day after.One death is attributed to cross channel firing.

Day 4-Unionists use a catapult to launch rats at the island,they do this in hopes of spreading plague to the island.Some actually do land and spread a very minor and relatively harmless form of plague which makes you get fatigued,have rashes and an irrational fear of water.The sprut gun is used to destroy a truck on Mull.

Day 5-1 injured in cross channel skirmishes.A pro Scottish militia in a crabbing boat lands on the nearby island of eorsa with a few fn fals and a 20mm cannon.They use this to fire at convoys and generally cause havoc.Unionist force lands on the islet of inch kenneth.

Day 6-The battle of fingals cave occurs,Scots manage to catch Unionists off gaurd in the North.They enter the cave to attack the security group and capture part of the islet.A separate longer battle on the actual island above the cave occurs.A tourist group is caught up in the skirmish having several minor injuries.The battle is controversial as the island has no real strategic importance.

Day 7-A Unionist group lands on the south shore of Ulva in the dead of night and manages to push far inland.They burn a camp and are slowly fought off over the next day.The forests and rough terrain allows the Scots to hold their position relatively well.The main commander of the group and a group of officers retreat to the island of gometra.

Day 8-Unionists are forced of the island or killed.The ship hms boyne receives light damage by machine gun fire.

Day 9-The seige ends when Unionists are forced to retreat due to a Scottish offensive in the area.Unionists are also weakened by the plague which they had contracted.

Seige of ulva
Result-SNG victory
Casualities-One dinghy,high Unionist casualties relatively low SNG casualties.