Seige of Inverness

Preceeding days
Day 1-SAC forces invade and occupy the titular town of tain via train.They do this in the dead of night so they manage to pick off Unionist troops in the night.These troops were warned and end up putting up a small fight.The fighting continues into the day before they are eliminated,a bulldog armoured vehicle is captured.

Day 2-SAC forces move towards Invergordon,Scottish allied citizens capture the A9 with SNG assistance.Alness is captured by those same forces before a fight in the nearby valley begins.

Day 3-The Bridge over Dornoch is captured.Pro Scottish forces advance down the A9 consolidating and villages beside it.Clashes occur in some villages.

Day 4.Scottish and allied warships enter the moray firth and begin shelling Inverness.Alness Valley is captured.SNG Forces sweep across the black isle,a tank battle ensues the old challenger tanks are destroyed by vickers and nlaws.

Day 5-battle of North Kessock occurs.Inverness civilians are given 24hr to leave for 1 week

Day 6-Shelling continues

Day 7-Scottish forces land in Bunchrew.Battle of North Kessock ends.

Day 1-The actual seige begins Scottish forces advance on leachkin taking a major hospital.Some forces move south and reach the river Ness.

Day 2-Unionists fall into a trap on the North Kessock bridge.Dozens killed.

Day 3-Scottish forces begin the battle of beuly.

Day 4-No frontline change

Day 5-Greymen take control of Muir of ord.

Day 6-Battle of beuly ends when Scottish forces captured the town.Unionists retake areas near leachkin.

Day 7-The east of the Caledonian canal falls into SNG hands.A Battle for blackhill ends when Unionist defensive positions are destroyed by light jets.House battles continues For several days.

Day 8-Unionists destroy a Scottish marder 2 and severly damage the ship carrying it.Scots cross the river Ness and move across to begin securing positions in villages including culloden.They are followed by BTR armoured vehicles and 4 S tanks.Inverness is completely surrounded.

Day 9-Twelve drunk SAC members end up in Farr shoot a local builder dead and plant the Scottish flag believing it to be Inverness.Scots reinforce positions outside of Inverness.A drone reveals Unionist positions to be primarily in the city center.A convoy heading into the city is destroyed by M2 brownings and mines.

Day 10-Scots Cross the canal into tomnahurich from the south and the east.Unionists immediately panic and blow up the bridges over the river.This kills a lot of civilians which is made even worse when they fire at the fleeing civilians.Using the cemetery hill Unionists repell the attacking forces.Inverness uprising begins.

Day 11-Unionists abandon the suburbs and retreat inland and into the city.A full train of SAC members arrives in the City center.Participents of the Uprising converge on the train station establishing a defensive perimeter.More troops arrive in the city.

Day 12-Scots break through in the suburbs and reach the city center.Brutal Street fighting ensues.A few more SAC members take Cawdor and briefly fight before capturing and executing them.Somehow twenty two Jacobites and 3 SAC end up in Stirling and Pitlochry (they were drunk and took a train down).The SAC group was lead by Gavin mcdavis and from Stirling would walk to Deanston distillery.Using their pp-19s they would forcibly take control of their operations.A Unionist drone strikes North Kessock.

Day 13-Scots take complete control over the city center.Scottish Forces move into force George and are decimated.Heavy shelling on positions in the middle island destroy coastal defenses.Jacobite forces use the Ness islands as a jumping off point.

Day 14-SNG members land in South Kessock and immediately take control of the government offices.By the end of the day the Unionists have broken out of the seige and retreated.

Day 15-Scots decide to drop flecette rounds and napalm on Fort George softening it up.Scots finish up with Unionists remaining in the city.

Day 16-A locally produced version of the MOAB (largest non nuclear bomb) is dropped on the Fort almost completely destroying the area.
End of the Siege of Inverness
Highland rebellion occurs later after this