part 3 Battle of Easdale

21st of Aug 2023
00.00
20 Jacobite soldiers set off from the island of Insh on one jurmo class landing boat.The island had been established as a tiny reconnasiance outpost weeks earlier that had been used to launch drones towards the mainland.
00.10 am
The boats get fired at by two small teams one from the small island of easdale and another larger one from the island of seil.The boat makes covering fire at the team on seil.
00.23 am
The jacobites make landing on the island at a pier on the west side of easdale engaging the force of Unionists.
00.27 am
The first casualty of the battle as a civilians who's house was occupied was mistaken for a Unionist.

00.30 am
Unionists start spreading out across the island

00.35 am
First loss of a combatant during battle when a Unionist grenade launcher intended to be used to destroy the boat blows up after being shot.

00.38 am
The first Unionists are captured and sent to the boat.

00.49 am
Jacobites armed with M95 Finnishs rifles,p90 smgs and FN mk 48s machine guns set up positions in old Unionist positions.They use British Fn mags that the Unionists abandoned.

00.55 am
Jacobite clear out the last position in the village and 1 man is seriously injured in the process.

01.05 am
The small boat sets off to fire at the Unionists positions on the island while the Jacobites on the island do the same.

01.07 am
Unionists positions are destroyed on easdale by fire from the boat.

01.11 am
Jacobites move further west into the island

01.14 am
Jacobites are fired on as they move up the ridgeline of the island

01.16 am
Jacobites on the ridge fight off the ambush

01.17 am
A different group of Jacobites fight the attackers

01.20 am
The last Unionists on the islet are killed or captured

01.25 am
Easdale is officially cleared of Unionists and is Jacobite territory