AU.Part nine

Aric stood there,feeling...bad. He felt useless. He felt like he had betrayed his younger self. Aric swore he'd never love a woman. He hated women. He swore he will kill his mother. And now there he was. Fantasizing about a girl who looked like his mother.
He realised how weird this whole thing was and hit his face with his own palm.
Japeth returned. He looked tired.
"Hi. Whats up?" Aric asked him
"Duty,you know. Rhian's fucked up plans" he took his blouse off. Aric watched his body. Japeth's chest,his back. He wanted to feel them close. He looked...lost. Like a sad dog. Confused and tired. Japeth sat next to him.
"Whats wrong?" He asked
Aric didnt answer. He just layed his head against Japeth's shoulder. How was he supposed to explain the whole situation to Japeth? How could he ever look him in the eyes if he found out what he'd done to Arice? Aric had no idea.
Japeth kissed his head. Aric looked up at him then layed Japeth down,kissing his lips. He took every piece of clothing off Japeth,touched his skin,felt his body. Yet something was off. Something was missing.
  He was laying on the bed with Japeth on top of him. Aric couldn't sleep, he couldnt even think straight. He got up gently,took only some pants and his coat on and left.

He opened the door to Arice's chamber slowly. She was sitting by the window,reading.
"Finally. I thought you forgot about me" she looked at him. And he looked...like he ran away from a mental hospital.
"What's wrong with you? And why don't you have anything underneath the coat?" She asked a bit concerned.
He kneeled down in front of her,his head on her lap.
"Im so sorry...im so sorry for what ive done..please...please forgive me..."
"Whats up with you?"
"I-i dont know...i feel awful.."
She caressed his hair. This simple gesture made him feel so much comfort.
"Get up. I dont wanna watch you more than i have to"
"Im sorry...i'll do anything to solve this.."
"I said get up! If you didnt come here for sex,leave!"
"Why are you so harsh on me..?"
Now he was being delusional. His vision was blurry, he felt his sinuses and brain foggy. He sounded like a kid.
"Fine"
Arice got up,took his coat off and layed him on the bed. She struggled a bit.
"Whats up with your ass now??"she snapped
He stared at Arice then pulled her by her arm, holding her at his chest. Aric hugged her and started sobbing.
She didnt do anything. Arice took a deep breath and hugged him back. She expected anything from him. From crying like a baby to stabbing her while sleeping. Arice just accepted her fate and stood there,pulling a blanket over their bodies.
They layed on the bed,not talking,not sleeping. Only their breaths could be heard. He slided his hands under her blouse and caressed her back. Arice looked up at him then took her blouse off and got on top of him. They threw away each piece of clothing one by one, their bodies getting closer each second. She was all over him, stroking his shoulders,kissing his lips.
Aric kissed back. He kissed back with passion, with no patience or shame. She parted her lips more and Aric didnt think twice. Their mouths were a duet, hot air filling their lungs at the same time, making them gasp for air but wanting more and more and coming back for it.
Arice pressed her hips on his and he whined,feeling the warmth of her body. He felt his blood boiling in his lower body,melting his lungs. Was that what Japeth felt aswell? Was that why he adored Arice so much? Now he understood. And he wasnt blaming Japeth.
Arice whimpered softly,her cheeks turning pink. The emptiness she felt inside her womb was no more. She felt her body full of him. His tongue was exploring her mouth,his scent was filling her lungs,his face was all her eyes could watch. And the place between her legs was filled by him. By his body. Neither of them understood how or why. How did they end up like this?Why? They were both some trouble kids, abandoned by their family. Unloved,unwanted. They both aknowledged that. And this made them even more over the moon for the other. They loved what the others couldnt.
The night passed. Hours. Neither of the two had payed attention to the time. Neither of them was getting tired. Neither of them wanted to be split apart.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें