𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

And some days passed by. Arice could leave Japeth's chamber whenever she desired, but she chose not to.
Japeth was so busy with him and Rhian's plans, that he came to Arice only at night. But this didn't bother her. In the daytime she was staying alone, reading as always. She liked to be alone in the daytime.
She never ever in her life thought that she'll somehow live in Camelot.
  But there she was.

  How things change in a fairytale..

But today wasn't any other day. Today was Tedros' execution.
And somehow, this morning Arice woke up very early. It was around five in the morning and she didn't feel tired. She looked around. Japeth wasn't in the room, probably already left to help Rhian. It was just her and her thoughts.
  She dressed up in her dark green, almost black dress, that once was her wedding dress, and left the room.
At this hour nobody was roaming around the castle. Probably they were still sleeping or doing their bussinesses.
Arice walked admiring again the castle.
Outside was a big garden, full of roses. A lot of them were dried, looking like they weren't taken care of.
  She started walking slow between them, while touching the flowers with her hands.
They bloomed more beautiful, redder than before. And their thorns grew too. Black, sharp thorns between the flowers.
  In less than half an hour, the garden looked like new, and the sun started rising.

"Good Morning" a voice said behing Arice.
She turned to see who it was.
A boy with copper-like hair, dressed in a blue suit.
Rhian.
He then went to admire the flowers.
"they've never been so beautiful" he said. "your talent really is special"

What does he want?

"I see you're very happy today" she said not looking at him.
"of course i am. Today I'll kill Tedros and be king. Today, everything I worked for will become real. "

Arice started to walk on the stone path, but Rhian kept following her.
"I didn't understand why Japeth kept you. But now I do. You are special. There something interesting about you"

Liar

"But I can also tell that he's not very lovely. He never knew how to express his love. But let aside our problems."
He stopped talking. Arice thought he was ready to leave, but just then he streched out his hand, as music started playing somewhere far away.
She looked confused and disgusted at him."A dance" he said still waiting.
"I am Japeth's brother. And it's clear that you and him have something for each other. So it would be nice if we get to know better"

Arice didn't want to touch him, but in the blink of an eye, he already took her to dance.
This made her angry.
  "Japeth was never interested in women, so why did he suddenly bring you here?"
"i don't know"
  "well, i hope you stay here. Maybe Japeth will feel fullfilled and happy with you. Me and Sophie. You and Japeth. Good and Evil"

"but Sophie is Evil too"

"I believe that people can change. She really tried, and deserves more than just being a Dean"

Silence. They kept dancing slowly to the music.

"You don't recognize me, do you?" Arice then said.

Rhian raised an eyebrow. He looked curious at the girl he tried to get rid of.
Then the memory hit him.
Those sad purple eyes.
The roses which bloomed again.
The girl from Arbed.

"it's-it's you" he mumbled.

Arice looked in his eyes. He wasn't like Japeth. Rhian was...warmer. His eyes a shade of green. And his skin tanned.
Japeth was more beautiful.
She looked at the boy in front of her, studying his features, comparing him to Japeth.
And somehow, she started to see Japeth. They were twins after all
Then it happened. A sin was commited.
  Rhian kissed her.
  And it was warm.
  It felt different.
New.
Their dance stopped.
Things turned upside-down again.
The scims in her dress left, as she betrayed Japeth, leaving it white again.
Rhian looked at them with the corner of his eye.

Everything goes acording to his plan.

Their lips separated.
"I can give you everything" he whispered. "don't you remember me? Since your first day at Arbed i've been following you. Trying to get your attention. But you never cared"

"And I still don't"

"i am a king"

"and i don't wish to be a queen"

As expected. Rhian smirked. Because, with the corner of his eye, he saw a silhouette. Staying under the shadow of a tree. Looking betrayed at the scene in front of him.
Japeth's eyes were full of hate, as he watched how his brother betrayed him, taking away the one he loved once again.