𝐗𝐗𝐕.𝐖𝐚𝐫

A day passed.
Two days passed.
A couple of days passed.
Japeth was taking care of his brother.
Arice was discovering the castle, walking barefoot in her green dress(The scims on it returned when she promised she's never going to have anything to do with Rhian again)
Her life was almost perfect.

But there was a war going on.

Rebels were supposed to be captured and executed.

Rhian will be crowned as the king of Camelot.

But Arice felt off about this.
Even if she doesn't care about Camelot and Rhian, she knew he's not King Arthur's heir. She knew this isn't right.
Something bad was about to happen.

Arice was reading, standing to a window, in the highest tower of the castle.
  Her green dress was long, its veils scattered on the cold floor, like a small sea of poison. No matter how many scars she had on her skin. No matter how pale she was. No matter how tired her eyes were. She was beautiful.

Steps were heard throught the staircase, and Arice lifted her eyes.
  Japeth was walking slow to her direction. She looked at him.
"is everything alright?"
  "i have a bad feeling. Something feels off, my brother is back on his legs and i'm sure the rebels are up to something" he said while gazing out the window.
Arice was quiet.
  "I will send you back to Foxwoods. Don't worry, not back to your family. I can't keep you so close to the war's centre"

Now Arice was looking at him confused.
"And what will happen after? Will you come back for me? And what about-" she stopped what she wanted to say. Arguing with Japeth was useless.

"let's go for a walk" he said, as Arice got up, leaving the book behind.
She was holding his arm as they walked down the stairs, throught the halls, until the glamorous garden full of roses. This garden was her favourite place in the whole Camelot.

She closed her eyes, and for a couple of seconds, everything was gone. Every stress, every problem. For a second she left reality behind.
But the angelic feeling left her body as pain kicked in. Her throat dried as her legs lost power and her head ache.
'Morning' sickness.
She stopped walking, using Japeth as a help to stand up.
"it's okay, take your time" was all he said.
  Arice rested a little bit on a white bench, before Japeth suggested her to go back in his chamber.
"no, i am okay. Fresh air is better anyways" the girl said as she got up.
  She looked at Japeth. And smiled.
It was weird for him to see Arice smile. She always has a cold expression, an intimidating face and posture.
He just looked at Arice with big eyes, then they both kept walking.

"i send a letter to your sister" he said. "i'm sure you'll feel better with her around. It's a big house, in a quiet place of foxwoods"

"how did you contact my sister?" she asked curious.
  "trust me,i know more than you think. The way i know how you drew moustaches on the boys' drawings in Arbed"

Arice made a disgusted look while thinking about Arbed, which amused Japeth.

She let go of Japeth's arm and walked happy throught the roses, picking up the most beautiful ones. Somehow she managed to keep her hands safe, without any bruise or drop of blood on them.
The girl then sat down in the middle of the garden and started doing something with the flowers.
Japeth just stood there, looking bored. Sometimes she's too childish.
  How is this girl going to take care of a whole ass kid? He asked himself.
"come here" she said waving her hand.
Japeth did.
He sat down, next to her.
On Arice's lap was a flower crown. A circle made out of blood red roses.
She put it on his copper coloured hair.
  The girl gazed at him with big eyes.
He was so beautiful.

The boy put a hand around her back, bringing Arice to his chest.
"everything will be alright" he whispered.
Japeth made a decision.
He won't kill Arice.
He can't kill Arice.
After the war ends, he'll take Arice and their child back to Camelot.
Aric will have to deal with it somehow.
Enought thoughts for today.
  Japeth started to hum.

Oh my love
Oh my love
Take me to the moon
Take me up
Let me fly
Take me to the moon
Bring me up
Free me high
Take me to the moon
But i please you
Leave me here
If I will be alone.

After a while where nobody said anything, he got up.
"let's go inside. You are sleepy. Also, tonight i'm going for the Sheriff's ring"

Arice obeyed, walking tired with Japeth.
The boy looked at the window from the king's chamber.
Rhian saw them.
And Japeth saw him.
And he was very proud.
He'd won this time.
Rhian failed.
Japeth and Arice were still together.