𝐕𝐈𝐈.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥

𝖘𝖍𝖊

At the age of 12, she was taken to The School for good and evil. In the kidnapping night, she was taken by a shadow, then by a stymph. And the stymph didn't like her, trying to attack the girl any given time.

Her parents thought and thought. Maybe it was something wrong.
After all these years when they tried to help their daughter, this is what they got? And why didn't the School Master took their Good kids too? The thought of their Evil kid preparing to appear in a fairytale and not their good ones made their head spin. It was wrong.

She was happy on the inside. Finally, she is going to leave her family then get into a fairytale. She didn't care if she is going to be a beanstalk or a pumpkin, she wanted to be free. Only God knows what other ideas her parents had.
And there was she, prepared to leave for four years. Leon couldn't wait for her to leave, while Alice hugged her thight. "listen, you are still my sister. No matter what witch or gremlin you'll be, come back, please" her sister whispered into her ear. She only nodded. It was true. She was evil. And there was nothing to change it. Then a stymph got her, not very happy at all, flew with her then dropped the girl into the lake made out of mud and garbage
Just as expected.

                       ***

Her first three years were all the same. She would go to her classes, do her homework, learn everything she needed. In her free time she was sleeping or reading, a lot of people didn't even notice she existed.
But there was a woman. A teacher. The Dean of Evil. She was a slim women who was wearing purple suits and always had the same rought experssion on her face. Leonora Lesso.
She was one of Lady Lesso's best students. She did just what others told her, trying not to break the rules and stay silent, just by herself, waiting for the school years to pass and start her own life.

This day she was sent to the Doom Room. She already had scars because of the beast. One on her upper cheek, one next to her left eye and some on her body. At the uglification class she learned how to turn her hair black, and of course she did it without hessitation. She already cut her hair very short, so it won't look weird. Blonde beautiful kids weren't the most loved in the school for evil.

In the Doom Room the beast was preparing its tools. The Doom room was one of the only things she feared, and tried to avoid. It was horrible. The smell, the sounds, the torture. It was one of the only times she wanted to be back with her family. She was beaten up by the beast, remembering her life like it was the last time. Each time she was there, she prayed it would be the last. And each time, she saw it wasn't. Pain. Pain was the only thing she felt. Her own blood was dripping into her school uniform, her hair was beeing pulled on, everything was upside down. Seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours. And after the beast was done with her, he trew her away, waiting for the girl to leave on her own wounded legs.
Slowly she got up, trying to walk fast, to get as far away as she could.
  At the exit was waiting a woman. A tall woman who looked at the girl with an uninterested emotion. The small girl was facing the floor, covered in her own blood, waiting to hear the Dean's sharp voice. "look at me" she said short. She raised her head, looking right into Lady Lesso's eyes. "you didn't hessitate" Lady Lesso smirked.
After that, the Dean helped her to treat her wounds and scars, even if that wasn't the evil thing to do. Because Lady Lesso saw Aric in her.

                     ***
William got into the school for Good, as well. He heard about her being into the school for evil, and looked for his love frenetically. That was when the luch was served. Both Good and Evil were eating in peace. Well, as much peace it can be between Good and Evil.
She was standing far away from the others, reading from a book. For a long time she was looking at the Evers, hoping one of her siblings got there. But she knew this won't happen. She sighted, turning another page.

Someone was coming to the place she was staying on. A boy from Good, with tanned skin and ginger hair. William. She slowly raised her purple eyes, looking at him. So he was good, after all. Maybe Arbed had effect on kids. Probably the dumb ones. "do you remember me? I am William!" he said panting, very happy. He looked the same, now around the age of 13, taller and much handsome than before. But for her, he was still a morron. "hi" she said low and short. He wanted to sit next to her, but then, some unhappy fairies took him by his shoulders, throwing him away on the Good side. William was mad, trying to get out of the fairies' grip, as she just watched bored. "if they can be together, why can't us too?" William asked angry, pointing to two students. Both blondes, beautiful and pink in cheeks. Sophie and Tedros. Them both turned to William, then to the person he was talking about. They took a look at the girl with messy black hair, and sad purple eyes. And even if Sophie was a never too, she looked at her disgusted.

                       ***

When the schools were turned upside down, when boys and girls got separated and Dean Sader came to be a teacher at the school for girls, she just sat in shadow, trying to get lost into the background. She recognized Dean Sader. She saw the woman long ago, in August Sader's house. If that was his house at all.
She didn't want to wear the pink uniforms, but Dean Sader didn't let her wear the old black ones, so to not start a scene, she kept wearing suits. All the girls now did what they wanted, shaving and dying their hair and wearing boy's clothes. She liked this idea, just a little bit.
Some Ever girls took a look at her, scanning the girl from head to toe, then made her hair longer and healthier with spells, her skin much cleaner and smooth. And her eyeleashes longer, getting rid of her black circles.
She didn't complain. Dean Sader said that the purest evil is in the prettiest persons. Meanwhile, with Dean Sader, she spoke only once or twice.

She was standing on a big balcony, as the Dean made her way close. " is something troubling you, dear?" she said, as butterflies left her dress. "i was just thinking" she answeread usual
"now tell me, if i can hear your present, i can help you" her voice was so warm yet so cold. Sharp and very decided. " i will go back to my family, and live again in their ideologies and stupid ideas. They are all good, i am all evil. My whole life they tried to make me Good. They sent me to pshyhologists, teachers, even Arbed." but this was wrong. Why was she speaking so easy? So calm? Like Dean Sader was an old friend of hers or something.
"show them you are better. You got into this school for a reason, dear. Show them why did you get here" the woman said, before taking a look at the sky then leaving to go to the other girls.
She sigthed. What if she'll go back to foxwoods and marry an usual man? What if she is going to spent her whole life so basic? Like Ever girls do. Waiting for princes and cooking for their family. This thought made her spine shiver. Anything but this kind of life. Just some more months and she'll get back to Foxwoods, leaving The School for Good and Evil forever. But if she'll leave the school, she will probably get into a fairytale. Such hard thoughts and options. She only wanted to be alone. Alone is always better.

 Alone is always better