𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛

𝖘𝖍𝖊

Once upon a time, she was walking in the town. She was still ten, and her brother's funeral had been some months before. Such a lot of fuss for a useless kid. At least she escaped easy with the blame. She didn't feel any regret for killing her brother. The world has enought Good kids anyways.

In the night, no one saw her roaming the streets, thinking again at her life. Why wasn't she born in an Evil family? Even in the readers's world would be better than in Foxwoods. One day she'll leave. One day she'll be alone, with nobody to disturb her. She didn't believe in love anyways. "true love". There is no such thing as true love. There are just people who grew up thinking they are special enought so someone will love them. She knew people would love her because of the way she looked. Because Good people always are beautiful, couples and families are all the same, especially the royal ones.

Walking on the path, she heard noise. Through some dried leafs, something was watching her. A pair of vibrant green eyes. But not a human's.
  She got closer to see what it was. A snake. She didn't fear snakes. She got closer to the creature, that was looking at her curiously.
"good evening, Mr. snake" she said. The snake didn't seen to want to leave. She stretched out her hand. The snake crowled slowly on her hand. Slowly, but surely.

She smiled. For the first time in a while, she smiled. "you are my friend now" She took the snake home.
Walking down the path to her house the snake with green eyes kept looking at her. Then it stretched out, going to roll on her neck. For the snake, it was confortable, warm and safe. Even the snakes with the coldest blood are in danger in the wild. Because the world is an evil place.
She reached the house's door. She entered slowly, making sure no one was in her way. Took a shoe box and some materials, putting it under her bed. She thought of a name for the snake.
  "Jacob" she suddenly said. Well, pretty basic, but is not like the snake could understand her. She put the snake under her bed, giving it a new home.

She had a friend. Non-human, but it was a friend. But the next day, when she woke up, Jacob was no more under her bed. She thought it walked away, started looking for Jacob. Slowly, the girl walked outside, thinking she may find her friend again. Nothing in the house. First she looked through the front garden. No snake. Her steps were heard walking slow on the path that was leading to the garden in the back. There was a log, and in the log, an axe. She got closer. Axes are meant to slice. And this axe, sliced Jacob. The snake was in two pieces. "why'd you do that?" she asked Leon. The boy was hiding, but she sensed him. "it was a snake! It could have bitten you!" "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY?" she yelled. "ARE YOU CRAZY? THAT THING COULD'VE KILLED YOU! LET YOU BE WHAT? EVIL? YOU ARE A SHAME!". She tried to control herself, as the rose bushes got bigger and bigger.

In that day, Leon took her friend away, the same way she took his brother