𝐀𝐔. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Arice layed on the bed the whole day,sobbing and sighing like an ill. She brought her knees to her chest like an infant, her eyes sore from the tears. She didnt know why she felt like this. She didnt know anything anymore. Maybe she was ill. Maybe she was going to die.

The door opened slowly. Arice pretended to be asleep.
"Why is she sleeping here??" A man's voice asked angrily. She didnt recognise it. Not Rhian's. Not Japeth's.
"It became her room. Im busy all the time"
"Well,solve it. I dont want to see a woman everytime i walk in here"
"Stop acting so immature"
"Whatever you say"
"Arice?" Japeth peeked in.
"Wake up. I wanna present you someone" he said calmly
"Right away.."

He left and closed the door carefully. Arice got up,changed and washed her face. Her eyes were still puffy and red. She walked out, japeth's scims guiding her as always.
She opened the door and entered some kind of dinning room,smaller than the usual dinning chamber. There was Japeth. And next to him another man. He was..bigger. Taller and wider than Japeth,with black hair and black,dull clothes.

"Oh,you re here. Aric,this is Arice. The one i told you about"

The one? Did he have more? And what was that supposed to mean? The one what? Girl? Doll? Whore?
The man just looked at Arice with pure hatred then back at Japeth.
"Have a seat. Do you feel bad?" Japeth asked
"Im fine" was all she said and sat on a chair.
They stood there for a while. Aric judging her while she stayed quietly,feeling nauseaous.
"Ill leave.." she got up and left. Some scims followed her.
Aric looked at japeth. Angry. Very angry.
"Whats this supposed to mean??"
"Calm down"
"Calm down?? A woman is sleeping in your bed and you tell me to calm down?? You hated women! What the hell happened with you??"

"Look. You ve been far away for so long and i thought you were dead! Let her be,please. She's no harm. Arice is very quiet and-"

"I dont care what she is!! I dont wanna see her!"

"You re acting like a child!"

"Go fuck yourself!" Aric stormed off. Japeth sighed and sat down,thinking. What is he going to do with these two?

He walked to his chamber. Arice was laying down. Its been a while since they last spent some time together. He was worried. Japeth didnt understand why was she feeling like that. She was nauseaous and tired all the time.

"Arice..?" He sat on the bed slowly.
"Hm?" She looked at him,sleepy
"Everything alright..,? You seem very unwell" he caressed her hair.
"Im tired..."
"Are you sure it's just that? Ill call a doctor these days"
She turned around,facing japeth. He kept caressing her hair.
"Excuse him. Aric can be...difficult"
"It's fine.." she said slowly.
"Do you think its because of the kid?"
"I dont know..it shouldnt be this bad.."
"Rest. Ill call a doctor tomorrow"
He kept comforting Arice,till she fell asleep. Japeth slept there,with her. The night hadnt been very pleasant. Arice woke up once and went to the bathroom to throw up and had a fever.
Arice wanted the kid. She wanted one a lot. Not because of the traditional ideas of having kids and a family and all. But she understood that nobody is going to love her. She'll never be the first option. But she wanted love,she wished for love so much...she wanted to have a kid,to love it and recieve the same love back. She wanted to have this kid then leave. She was going to leave with her small love while Aric and Japeth could live their Never After together,without any burden around.
The next morning, Japeth brought a doctor.