𝐈.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓

She grew up in Foxwoods, with her family. A normal family you may think, and yes. It was a normal, family. Until she was born. Two happy parents and four kids, she was the third one. But from some experiences, 3 is not a lucky number.
Her life started easy, like every life starts for almost all Ever girls from The Woods. But she didn't mind it, even if she had a beautiful family, living in a beautiful kingdom she felt like it wasn't enought for her... not that it wasn't enought at all, but it wasn't what she wanted. Because not everyone is the same, not every girl wants a pretty life with princes around her. These are just stereotypes that people think are normal standards.

She was quiet, but overthinking. Since a young age she wanted to be left alone, to change the way she wanted, because she hated wearing pink and being blonde. Even if she had a family, she was feeling like she didn't had anyone, like she was an orphan, like those people were just some dolls, meant to raise her, not to love her. Because she thought she isn't loved. But it wasn't the whole truth. Her parents loved her, her grand parents. And deeply, her siblings. But Good love and Evil love are different.

Her name is not important. Since she doesn't like it anyways. It is the name her parents gave her, a name that soon will be forgotten.

But she was beautiful, and she hated it. Her mother told her how beautiful she is, because she was, and to stop her from cutting and dying her hair. She had long black hair, black as black as a hair can be, once blonde, with bangs, change with spells she learned at school
Her lips were pink, a perfect shade and size, a scar cutting them in the right part of her mounth. Her eyes were purple, an electric purple, like two pieces of amethyst left outside under the moonlight. Long eyelashes and thin eyebrows, she was skinny and short.
She wanted to be evil but since all her family was Good, they thought she was sent to the school for good too, and after reading The Tale of Agatha and Sophie, they were sure of this. Her parents assumed that their daughter was like Agatha, not very good-looking, and weird, an introvert but a good, pure soul.

But nobody can be right all the time.

Alice, Leon and Logan were her siblings, and by were i mean one of them isn't anymore.
She was only ten when this happened. Logan was her younger sibling, the only one younger than her. After Logan got all her family's attention and broke her favourite book she poisoned his food, not understanding the consequences of her actions that time. She killed her sibling. Of course, her parents were good and no, they weren't abusive, they loved her, because this is what good parents are supposed to do. But Leon was aware of his sister's evilness of course, and he didn't think of forgiving her too soon. He loved Logan more than her.

Alice was the oldest, being 4 years older than her sister, while Leon was two years older. Both of the siblings had blond hair and blue eyes, perfect skin and height, the beauty standards from our times.
Once upon a time she was blonde too, she had blonde long hair, that she cut and dyed permanent black
   Her eyes on the other part... Her eyes were one of the only of her features that didn't change. She always had those purple eyes, those eyes that could look into your soul.

Kids were afraid of her, animals, babies, even adults. As we all know evil kids weren't very popular in Foxwoods, the boys were sent to Arbed House. But she wasn't a boy, even her parents talked to Dean Brunhile to take her at Arbed house, but the Dean had to say no. And there she was, living in the shadow of her family

 And there she was, living in the shadow of her family