AU.Part five

Japeth woke up in the middle of the night to go check on Arice. Aric noticed. Then, the following days he was always staying with her,kissing her, comforting her. For a while Aric didnt do anything. He just tolarated it quietly.
Japeth was gone for Rhian's dirty bussinesses and he asked Aric to take care of her.
"Ill be back in the evening. Please, make sure she eats. If you poison her again,aric,im going to throw you out for good"
Japeth didnt mean it. But he knew otherwise Aric wont listen. He loved aric,a lot,but he was being difficult and japeth was busy while arice was sick,so he wasnt the greatest company. Even the loved ones can anger you.
  "Is she a woman or a baby?? Cant she feed herself?"

"She's ill! And i didnt ask you to feed her,i just said make sure she eats!"

Japeth left. Aric sighed. He wasnt going to do shit. She could die and he wouldnt care less. He walked around the castle,almost picked a fight with some guards,broke a vase and cussed the maids in a spawn of an hour. 
What if she's sick? I dont care. Japeth does. For fuck's sake,Japeth,you re gonna be the death of me.
He rolled his eyes and walked to Arice's chamber.
Aric opened the door slowly. She was sitting by the window,reading. For a while he didnt do anything,just watched, and she didnt seem to notice. He kept watching her,her profile,her pale skin,her long black hair. Something felt very familiar about this girl. Aric ignored his thoughts.
"Did you eat?"
She flinched and looked at Aric.
"Yes"
"Good. I thought you died. Wont you go out at all? Are you allergic to the sun or something?"
"Leave"
"Dont tell me what to do"
"You sound like a kid. Just leave me alone"
"I said stop bossing me around. You re nothing special! You re just some peasant with cheaply dyed hair who happened to be loved by Japeth. I could kill you in this instant if i wished" he snapped
She looked at him.
"Are you done?"
"Stop talking back!" He kicked a nightstand.
"Thats how conversations work"
"I wasnt trying to make any conversation! I was reminding you how little you mean! If you didnt have that uterus of yours right now you'd already be back to your miserable life!"
"And you mean more than me? Hadn't you been abandoned by your mother??"
He grabbed her hair while she whined in pain. 
"My past in none of your bussines! And my mother abandoned me because she was a bitch,just like you!"
"Take your dirty hands off me!" She tried to move his hand,digging her nails into his skin and scratching it.
"Japeth wont stay mad at me,im sure" he forced her to get up then threw her on the floor,pinning her down.
"GET OFF"  she fussed around but couldnt get away. He pinned her hands above her head by their wrists then placed his knee on her stomach.
"GET OFF! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"Let's see how much Japeth is going to love you if you have nothing to offer. Just a miserable girl,without any trace of affection or happiness,who's also lost his kid"
He pressed his knee slowly against her stomach.
"PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP" she screamed. He enjoyed her screams a lot. Aric kept pressing his knee against her stomach,his whole weight on her fragile body.
"Thats what happens when you talk back to me"
"HOW CAN YOU BE SO MANIAC? DONT YOU THINK ABOUT JAPETH?? HE WANTS A KID,HE LOVES ME! HOW IS HE GOING TO FEEL WHEN HE FINDS ME LIKE THIS?"
"Yeah,yeah,he s going to be devastated. But he loves me more than you. He can forget you and forgive me"
He pressed harder. Arice kept crying. 
"Get off..please..it hurts.."
He smiled and pressed harder.
"PLEASE!ILL DO ANYTHING! I WILL LEAVE IF HE ALLOWS ME TO!"
"Anything?"
"ANYTHING! Do you want a kid? I can be a baby machine, i can please you, i implore you,get off!"
He kept watching her face. It was so familiar.Some scims crawled to aric,biting him.
"WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?" He hit one of the scims,killing it. Arice watched the poor creature being killed. He looked back at Arice
"What could i possibly want from a woman? Not only you're annoying,you're not even a pretty woman. You re too skinny, your eyes are too big,your posture lacks everything it can lack, your voice is too deep and your face is too sharp"
Arice kept crying. He pressed harder and she moaned in pain. He zooned out for a bit then got up. Blood was staining her dress,between her legs. He hit her again with his foot,looking disgusted, then left.
She layed there,trembling.
What have i done this time..? Why is he so angry at me? It hurts..
She tried to get up but failed. Arice felt the wet and cold between her legs and looked down. She touched her dress and blood stained her fingertips. Her eyes widened and she started crying again.
No,no,no,please
She screamed and threw something around. She placed her head and arms on the bed and kept crying. She cried till she couldnt breath anymore. Her cries were heartbreaking. She cried and screamed till he lungs hurt. That was all she could feel. Pain.

--------------------------------
Off topic,i wanna ask y'all whats your opinion on this whole thing? Is aric the bad guy? Can he be justified? Is arice the bad one? Im just curious what you think.