chapter 9

The next day Pete woke up early as he wants to have his breakfast in peace.

After laying lazily on the bed for few minutes, he finally stands up from the bed and went to freshen up.

After freshing up Pete comes out of his walk in closet after dressing up and comes into his room.

"What the hell ! Leo." said Pete as he gets startled after seeing Leo laying on his bed while starting at the celling.

"The fuck you are doing in my room ? And that too in the early mornings." asked Pete as he goes to his dressing table.

"I am devastated." said Leo still not looking at Pete and was busy lost in his thoughts.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened?" asked Pete as he was busy doing his hairs.

"I was going to tell you yesterday but than i didn't have the chance to tell you, you won't believe what had happened." said Leo as he sits up from his laying position.

"What happened?" asked Pete again as he turned towards Leo to listen to him.

"How can god be so cruel towards me ? A nice, innocent soul like me ? Who never done anything bad." said Leo in a unbelievable tone as he can't believe.

"Leo are you going to tell me what happened or you want a fucking slap from me?" asked Pete as he looked at Leo.

"Okay I'll tell you, as you already know that yesterday we went to clinic for me to get the injection." said Leo as he looked at Pete to confirm he is listening.

"Yeah, so what?" said Pete as he turns around to continue what he was doing.

"You won't believe what happened there, something so bad." said Leo in a sad tone while staring straight ahead of him.

"What happened, Leo?" asked Pete seriously this time as he was also getting worried a little after hearing Leo's tone.

"After we all got ready, we went to the clinic and the dressing was good but they still removed it and checked it before doing it again." said Leo as he looked at Pete who's focused was on him.

"After all of this, it was time for the injection and then that thing happened." said Leo and again paused which was getting on Pete's nerve.

"Don't test my patience Leo, say it before I fucking choke you." said Pete in annoyence but the annoyence turned into worry when Leo started crying loudly.

"Leo why the hell you are crying ? Leo tell me what happened?" asked pete as he went near Leo and sit beside him who is busy sobbing loudly.

"When it comes to injection, i started to act like as if I was afraid of the injection and just like the last time, they both cheered me up but then." said Leo in between of his loud weeping as he placed his head on Pete's shoulder.

"Then what Leo?" asked Pete in worry but also moved his head a little far away because of Leo high pitched cry was just near his ear, defying him.

"And then chay come forward towards me and hugged me." said Leo as he started crying more loudly.

"Okay, then what happened?" asked Pete as the sentence makes no sense why Leo should be crying like this.

"What?" asked leo as he raised his head from Pete's shoulder to look at Pete because he didn't understand what does his brother mean by this.

"Yeah, what happened next ? What happened that had you cry like a this?" asked Pete as he looked at Leo who is still not done with his cry.

"I told you already that chay come to me and hugged me when it should be Macau, no offence to chay, he is my friend but still he should have stay the fuck away from me." said Leo in between of his high pitched cry.