chapter 3

"Good morning, mom." said Vegas to his mother as he just come from his morning jogging.

"Morning." said Gina to her son as she was just settling the breakfast on the table.

"No morning to dad?" said Gun as he was just sitting on the chair.

"Why morning, I'll hug you dad" said Vegas as started going towards his father for a hug.

"Stay there young man, I just showed and I don't want to go to office smelling like I didn't bath for two days." said Gun knowing damn well his son's intention.

"Did your love towards me change in this year, dad ? It hurts me to know that my own father doesn't love me anymore." said Vegas with utter sadness in his voice.

"Such a drama queen, go and bath. You don't want to be late on your first day of the college?" said Gun as he started eating his breakfast.

"No even though I just choose to teach for some time because I don't want to continue your boring buisness for now. I would not like to be running late." said Vegas to his dad.

"Boring?, Don't disrespect your step mother like that Vegas." interpreted gina as she took a bite of her food.

"Honey?" said Gun as he looked at his wife who's while focus was on her food.

"Yes." said Gina as she smiled at her husband way sweetly.

"Are you jealous of my buisness?" asked Gun to his wife.

"I need to be when that bitch has hooked my husband on her finger that her name is on your tongue for 24/7 buisness, buisness and buisness." said Gina annoyedly to Gun.

"Honey it's not like that." said Gun as he tried his best to make his wife happy.

"If it's not then what, Gun?" said Gina as she was getting angry.

Vegas who was looking at them silently just rolled his eyes at them as he is not unfamiliar with this and started going upstairs to his room.

'Mothers and their obsession with hating dad's buisness is something else, I will never understand' thought Vegas as he breathed heavily.

"Wake that sleeping beauty too." said Gina in her ranting to Vegas as she saw him going upstairs.

"Okay mom." said Vegas as he went towards Macau's room first.

"How should I wake him up ? Because he sleep like he took ten bottle of sleeping pills." said Vegas to himself as he thought for a second.

"Idea." said Vegas as he got the idea he needed.

"Ahhhhahh." shouted Macau as he wakes up from his sleep and probably woke up the neighbour too.

"Hia." said Macau as he looked at his brother who was just standing with a empty jar of water who's water is now on Macau and his bed.

"Good morning." said Vegas with smile in his face.

"People like you have a special place in hell." said Macau as he wiped his face with his hands.

"Can't you wake me up like a normal human being." said Macau as he looked annoyedly at his brother.

"For that you need to sleep like human too, not like sleeping beauty who thinks a prince will come and wakes you up with a kiss on your forehead and says 'oh dear sunshine, wake up it's morning', you delusional daydreamer." said Vegas mockingly at his brother.

"I hate you." said Macau as he stands up from his bed which is drenched in water.

"It's not like I love you." said Vegas as he put the empty jar on the table beside the bed.