chapter 11

"it's been a while." said Vegas as he runs his hands through the bike before he sit on it.

"Last when we hangout like this?" asked kinn trying to remember those days.

"Probably when Vegas used to come here during college vacation." said Kim as he also sit on his bike.

"Did you tell them that we all be out for my bachelor's?" asked Vegas as he told them to tell their parents.

"OR else mom be going crazy with thought like this that my son died or he got into an accident." said Vegas as the other laughed.

"Yeah, I told everyone, even the security gaurd and chef too, everyone knows we are going and won't come soon." said Tem as he told all the elders to not worry about them.

"Let's go, have some fresh air." said Time as they all started their bike.

"Just follow me, I know some highway which are mostly empty specially at nights so, those places would be perfect for us to drive, we can make as much as noise we want because no house nearby." said Kim as everyone wore their helmet and Kim started his bike first so the other could follow him.

The street were mostly empty, the sound of their bikes were the only sound that could be here.

The sky was also picth black because the moon seems to be playing hide n seek with clouds, one time behind them than the other second shining bright.

After riding their bikes for like half an hour with an average speed, now they were at the highway Kim was talking about, true to his words the highway was all empty.

"Look, this was the place I was talking about." said Kim as everyone stopped their bikes and removed their helmet to look around.

"Seems like it's out of the city and the highway doesn't have single light." said Tem as he looks around himself.

"Out of the city, an empty highway, without any lights and that too surround by big trees, seems like the starting of every damn horror movie." said Time in a joking manner as he looks at the big trees surrounding them.

"Let's do a race, there is tunnel at few distance and whoever cross the tunnel first will be the winner

"Let's do a race, there is tunnel at few distance and whoever cross the tunnel first will be the winner." said Kim as everyone wore their helmet and started their bikes to go.

"1."

"2."

"3."

With this everyone started their bikes at on their fullest speed and started going towards the tunnel.

After few minutes of riding their bike, they all could see the tunnel in front of them and they all speed up.

They all were going on to the highest speed with the thought of winning and with this in a minute they all crossed the tunnel and stopped their bike.