chapter 2

"you finally come." said Preaw to her son who returned from his college.

But Pete just looked around him with confusion and then point a finger at him as if asking is it him or someone else.

"Yes, you, I am talking to you." said Preaw as she looked at her son with a serious expression.

"Do you want to tell me something?" asked Pete as he entered the living room with his mother following behind him.

"Why didn't you go to school today ? It's your last year in school, you should be going to school not sitting at home and playing games." said Pete to his younger brother, Leo, who was busy playing his video game.

"Listen to me." said Preaw as Pete sat down on the sofa and put his bag on the table.

"Today, evening, your uncle gun and aunt gina are coming so, I am going to office for an important meeting and after that I will come with your father, So don't come to me that I didn't tell you." said Preaw as she picked up the files important for the meeting.

"Macau will also come, right?" asked Leo to his mother as she nodded her head in agreement.

"Don't start fight with each other like animals, okay ? Behave like human." said Preaw as she looked at her sons.

"It's him." said both brother at the same time and pointed their finger towards each other while rolling their eyes.

"Take care." said Preaw for the last time as she went away from them and went towards the parking lot.

"Go and bring me a glass of water." said Pete as he started stretch his neck and shoulder to relax his muscles.

"Do i look like a servent to you?" asked Leo as he briefly looked at his brother before focusing on his game again.

"Yes, you will be if I told Mae that it was you who broke her favourite flower pot three days ago instead of the wind she thought was the reason her flower pot fell." said Pete as he smiled at his brother who just glare at him in return.

"You can't blackmail me like that." said Leo as he gritted his teeth to control his angry, he was felling.

"Water." said Pete as he looked at his hands to annoy Leo more by not giving him the attention.

"Why don't you just die?" said Leo in annyonce as he stands up from the sofa and goes to kitchen to bring a glass of water.

"Here, now drink and leave me alone." said Leo as he gave Pete the glass and sit beside him to countinue his game.

"It's a cold water, don't you know I like normal water?" said Pete after he took a sip from the glass and looked at Leo with an innocent smile as if he is not torturing his younger brother.

"Ahh." shouted Leo in anger to control his self before he goes to prison in the murder of his brother.

"Give me." said Leo and took the glass of water out of Pete's hand.

"Such a nice kid, your elder brother raised you so well." said Pete as he patted Leo's hair with his hands which Leo shoved away in anger.

"One day I will Murder you for sure." said Leo as he went to the kitchen again.

"Here, your majesty." said Leo sarcastically as he gave Pete the glass of water.

"Anything else, your majesty?" asked leo as Pete was done drinking the water.

"No." said Pete as he put the empty glass on the table.

"There was supposed to be new professor in your college." said Leo as he sit beside Pete on the sofa.