chapter 8

"Finally we are here." said khun as they comes out of the car, after 2 hours of flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, they finally reached their destination.

"I am tired and sleepy." said Porsche as he stretch his body and yawn because of the sleep he didn't get.

"You all are finally here." said Gina as she and Preaw were about to go somewhere but saw the kids are here.

"Yes, aunt." said khun as the other also comes out of the cars and now are standing in front of the luxurious hotel which they, themselves own.

"No more questions, i know you all are tired so just go and rest." said Preaw as the other nods and went inside the hotel to go towards the lift.

"Now I just wants to sleep." said Porsche as he just wants to go and sleep on his dear bed.

They all just went to the top floor which is specially made for the family so they can stay there without being disturbed by others.

"I love this room, I take this one." said khun as he went inside the room which Vegas was about to enter.

"Don't mind him, you know how he is, i apologise from his side." said Tem as he saw what his dear husband did to his cousin.

"I know how he is, just loves to annoy me but you don't have to apologise." said Vegas as he looked at tem.

"I am genuinely very curious how you put up with him like you dated him for two years and now married for three years, i respect your patience." said Vegas as he salute tem in respect of having this much patience.

"I can't even stay for ten minutes in his company and you did for five years and now doing too, just how?" said Vegas in wonder which made tem laugh.

"It's just you all who thinks like this, there are so many reasons for me to stay beside him which you will not understand." said Tem as he looked at Vegas who is listening to him with a lot focus.

"But I will say the main reason is love, love which makes everyone stay beside someone no one can even thinks to do that." said Tem lost in thought to Vegas who is looking at him.

"You find Porsche annoying too but you have also seen the way kinn behave, the way he would worship the ground Porsche walked on." said Tem as he looked at Vegas who is leaning on the wall while listening carefully.

"We all know how time is, he is such a Playboy we don't even know how many people he has been but the time he saw tay, his life turned 360° and now we can't even recognise him, he left all his bad habits for him, he changed himself that much we can't even recognise him, that's the power of love." said Tem to Vegas as he looked at him.

"Love change in a way you never expected and you won't even know that because of the magic it has, you never know how, when, where you fall in love but you can feel it and it's something so precious and special that you just wants to feel it again and again." said Tem with a soft smile on his face to Vegas who seems lost in his thoughts.

"You won't understand it now, because you have never known how beautiful it feels to be in love but I really wish you do because its an arranged marriage and you both didn't even have the chance to know each other better." said Tem as he looked at Vegas to make sure he is listening to him.

"But it's not like you have to fall in love and then get married because you can fall in love after the marriage too and I just really hope you fall in love with pete, he is a nice guy, and make sure to make him fall in love with you too, okay?" said Tem as he looked at Vegas who nods his head.

"Okay, I just asked you how you live with Khun and you gave me such a lecture but anyway thanks, thank you so much." said Vegas in a joking way which tem took in joking way too as he laughed.