chapter 4

"How do I look?" asked Pete to Leo who was lazily sitting on Pete's bed while eating some apples.

"It's your fourth time you asked me this, you are not going to look ugly in just few seconds, even though you are." said Leo as he looked at Pete annoyedly for asking him such ridiculous questions.

"I am not a mirror for you to see yourself in it." said Pete in return to make up for the insult Leo did who just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, do i look good?" asked Leo and ate a slice of apple to avoid looking at Pete.

"You told me i asked you this question for fourth time but do you know how many times you have asked me the same question, six times." said Pete as he looked at a flushed Leo.

"And isn't it Macau's favourite colour?" asked Pete as he looked at Leo who was dressed in green shirt with black fitted pants.

"Yes but I just wanted to wear this, not because he like this colour or he has complimented me that I look handsome in it." said Leo as he bit his tongue for speaking the last sentence.

"Yeah, i believe you." said Pete as he smirked at Leo who's cheeks were red due to blushing so hard.

"Why the hell are you eating apples when we are going to eat dinner in sometime?" asked Pete as he himself took a slice of apple and ate it.

"Did you forget I likes to eat some snack before the dinner ? You are not even married to him and you are already forgetting about us, what will happen when you will be married to him?" said Leo as he knew it's his time to tease his brother.

"It's not like that, it just the stressed made me forgot about this." said Pete as he told Leo who just took the took a bite of apple.

"Yeah, i believe you." said Leo as he mimics the way Pete said a while ago.

"Let's go downstairs." said Pete as he saw Leo finish his plate and they both made their way downstairs.

Pete and Leo just went downstairs and saw their mother has set the dining table.

"Hello everyone." comes a voice as they all looked at the door to see gun, gina and Macau were standing at the gate.

"Why are you just standing there, come inside." said Pram as the other three entered the house.

"How are you?" asked Preaw as she went to Gina who quickly hug her when she reached her.

"We all are fine, what about you all?" asked Gina in return as she broke the hug and looked at her friend.

"We all are fine too." said Pram as they looked at their son.

"Don't worry son, he just went to take something, he will come soon." said Gun as he looked at Pete who was trying to find someone.

"It looks like you just wants to meet him, we are here too." said Gina as she teases her soon to be son in law.

"It's not like that." said Pete as he rubs his neck in nervousness.

"We all know how it's like." said Gina not in the mood to leave her son in law alone.

"Stop teasing the poor kid, he is already lonely missing someone." said Gun joining his wife's hand in teasing his son in law.

"Let's sit first." said Preaw as they all sit comfortably in the living room and talked to each other.

"Vegas will be here in 2 minutes." said Gina as she looked at her phone to which Vegas sent a message about his coming.

"I think I should go and check upon him because he never come here so he might get confused while finding the house." said Pete to other and regretting saying it in a second.